fifteen

e m i l y

I opened my eyes and looked up at my ceiling.

I feel terrible.

I looked over and saw that shawn was standing at the foot of my bed.

"oh my god." I said a little scared.

"good morning beautiful." he said and I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic because I 100% looked like death at that moment.

he walked over and handed me advil and a glass of water.
"how you doing?"

"I'll be okay." I said.

"good." he smiled and sat down at the foot of my bed.

I looked at him, you know, being shirtless and all, and died a little bit.
did I sleep with that next to me last night? why am I still alive? why did that hot body not burn me to death? lol I hate myself.

I realized I was staring at put the pill in my mouth, took a sip of water, and swallowed.

"thanks." I said to him.

"no problem." he said getting back in the bed next to me.

I got the remote and turned on my tv. he lied down and I put my head on his chest. his tan, muscular, shirtless chest.

"hey, where are my parents?" I asked him.

"I told them you weren't feeling well. I don't think they believed me though."

I laughed against his chest and I he picked up his phone.

I saw his nuckles as gasped, "what happened?" I asked looking at the wounds on them.

he looked at his hand, "you don't remember?"

I shook my head no and he sighed, "i, uh, hit that guy. paul I think?"

I suddenly remember a lot of what had happened last night. "oh my god."

"I'm sorry, em." he apologized, "he was trying to do some bad things to you."

"you're sorry you hit him?" I asked.

"no, I'm not sorry I hit him. I'm sorry you're upset about it." he answered.

"sorry I teased you about being jealous. I shouldn't have talked to the guy. none of that would have happened."

Shawn squeezed my shoulder and I smiled. I turned over on my side to face the tv, and shawn did the same, returning to the spooning position. I felt a bulge as he pulled my hips closer to him and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I hate you a lot." he joked and I smiled.

"no you don't." I answered.

"I know." he said and kissed the back of my head.

we watched one episode of friends before I fell back asleep. I woke up again three episodes later and Shawn was asleep.

about 15 minutes later he woke up.
"morning beautiful." I said mimicking what he said earlier, but I knew I wasn't being sarcastic. he always looked good.

we lied in bed for probably another half an hour. "we should get something to eat." shawn said.

"I agree." I said feeling much better. "let's go to the coffee shop." I suggested.