Author's Note

Hey there! This is a Magi: Labyrinth of Magic fanfiction and the story will be revolving around Sinbad and an OC of mine.

PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO GET PAST AND BEAR THE CRINGE
(╥﹏╥)

After I finish this book, I'll be editing it. Please hold on until then.

Please read at your own risk :)

The first few chapters are dedicated to the OC to establish the story and let me just confess right now that I SUCK AT STARTING A STORY. My only piece with a decent start is Kuroshitsuji: Petrichor.

I started writing this a long time ago and you can clearly see a lot of flaws and some cringe, but that's just a part of the journey in writing. I do welcome critiques that might improve my way in writing.

The story will take place on the timeline in the manga so there'll be spoilers ahead. Some events are mirrored with the actual story in the anime or manga but most are improvised and made up but I still tend to not stray from the source material.

This is a story that will make you cringe like there is no tomorrow. Afterall, this is just an amateur story done by someone who keeps on imagining inconsistent things about this story. I made this as an outlet for the what if scenarios in my head.

There'll be typos and grammar mistakes along the way since I have no time to proofread this. I'll edit it from time to time since I'm quite busy and just wrote this as an outlet for my fantasies. I apologize in advance. Don't say that I didn't warn you, okay? Okay.

Thank you for giving this book a try. We hope that you enjoy your stay!

((I might sound haughty but I was gradually progressing with my writing here. If you can find a way in your heart to get past the cringe chapters, there are decent ones waiting!))

-lily