6: Lady of the Tundra

Lady of the Tundra

Two years after the Heiwa siblings's arrival in Sindria..

"Yukiko, can you accompany me with the inspection at the ports today?" Asked the purpled haired king of Sindria. It was a fine sunny day as usual and the streets are still buzzing with life.

The white haired female smiled and nodded. "Gladly."

They walked down the stone paved roads as the people greeted the both of them with smiles. Yukiko returned to her joyful state after getting used to the sunny kingdom of Sindria for a couple of years.

"About that Kougyouko you encountered in Balbaad.." She interrupted. "I believe you didn't do anything to her while you were in Kou?" She smiled though Sinbad knows that one wrong answer and she'll defintely do something to him.

"Y-Yeah. I believe I didn't do anything wrong. Ask my retainers~" he then placed an arm on her shouders and pulled her close. "My, my~ Aren't you such a worrier, Yukiko-sama~" he chuckled as they continued walking.

"I-I'm not! I'm just looking after you. It's a part of my job since Ja'far isn't always around to reprimand you." She looked away, blushing at their closeness. Within the span of two years, Yukiko can't help but feel love for this man. He was there whenever she needed him the most.

"HELP! A MONSTER IS ATTACKING THE PORT!" Yelled a man who was running towards their direction.

The two were alarmed and Yukiko immediately took a magic carpet from her knapsack and pulled Sinbad on it. They arrived to see the monster trashing the ports to bits.

"Why now of all times?! The eight generals are on an errand each and I can't let you fight, Sin!" She jumped down and raised her sleeves. She realized that she doesn't have any metal vessel with her. "Darn it." She clicked her tongue before sighing. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes and reciting a chant.

"Spirit of happiness and sorrow, present yourself to your king. Procel." She raised her arm and her hairpin flew from the palace to her hand. An ancient line of scripture glowed on her forehead as she chants. This marveled Sinbad for she was able to summon a metal vessel of hers that was far away. It causes alot of magoi to be drained from her body though.

"Djiin of happiness and misery that controls the waters, dwell in my body and grant me the power of kings. Come, Procel!" Light enveloped her and she transformed into her full djiin equip which is consisted of a blanket colored in cream draped around her waist, a headpiece made out of silver and gold with blue gems, a sarashi covering her chest and a pair of white angel wings. Her hairpin transformed into a long staff with an elabrated design of gold and teal. Her hair turned to a light blue hue as visible droplets of water surrounded the air around her. She was wearing heavy bracelets and anklets.

"Procelio Ganezza!" She gathered water from the sea to create sharp spears of water and directed it towards the sea monster's direction to impale it with it. Though the monster returned to the water to avoid it. She attempted to do it again making her feel irritated when it used the sea to hide again. She dove in and followed it, her face changed to those similar of the djiin, Procel. It seems that it has been taking over her when she feels irritated since Procel can be easily annoyed.

'Procel! Stop it! Don't go berserk. You're the one scaring the citizen rather than the Southern creature.'

'But this monster is dodging my attacks!'