Omake

Maharajan

"I swear, if he does something stupid in Kou, I'm going to go there myself and drag him back." Yukiko declared as she takes her fighting stance.

"My, my~ shouldn't you just focus here, my dear sister? What's our score again? I believe it's 157-156. I'm currently in the lead." Aoren told her as he takes his fighting stance too.

Aoren and Yukiko decided to have a sparring match using Dim mak also known as The Touch of Death. A forbidden martial arts technique that developed in Xue from hundreds of years ago. It is consisted of hitting pressure points or meridians in the body to disable or immobilize the senses. It can also cause a slow death if the hit is powerful enough but in this match, they'll just have to paralyze the other completely in order to win.

"Oh, they're really doing it." Hinahoho stated as he walks past the training grounds with Drakon.

"Tell me it haven't started yet!" Pisti yelled as she runs with Yamuraiha. Masrur is currently training with Morgianna someplace else while Aladdin and Alibaba are nowhere to be found. Jafar is currently in his office, finishing his work before lunch.

"It's about to now." Drakon simply replied as he turns to the two who are about to spar. An attendant came to the center holding a small flag.

"Ready?" He asked then look at the two who nodded in response. "Begin!" He threw down the flag as he jumped back. As soon as he got out of their way, the two darted to each other and began kicking and throwing hits at each other. Their movements are both fast and coordinated that there is no room for a break. Their bodies are both flexible that they can perform somersaults effortlessly. After like three minutes of continuous sparring, Yukiko jumped back and looked at Aoren. The male just smiled before falling on his back.

"Ah, I lost." He sighed as he can no longer feel his limbs. "You hit every major points. You shouldn't pour your anger against Sinbad towards me. That's just unfair." He whined as Yukiko approach him and started helping him regain his senses.

"Aw hush. Now our score is even. Let's do swords later. I don't really have anything to do since the King is not here." She suggested as she helps Aoren get back on his feet. "We need to perform some acupuncture since I hit your shoulders quite hard."

"Yes! I won~" Yamuraiha cheered as she takes out her Eye of the Rukh to call Sharrkan.

"What is it, Yamuraiha? We are almost there at Sindria. We'll arrive by lunch." Sharrkan started as soon as he picked up her call.

"Yukiko won against Aoren-dono this time. You owe me 500 coins." She boasted as she shows Yukiko walking away with Aoren being carried in stretchers.

"WHAT?! How could you, Lord Aoren!" He yelled, betrayed.

"Maybe I'm getting old. My apologies, Sharr-kun~!" Aoren replied since he heard him.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Yukiko was currently behind the castle where a vast flower field of Southern Flowers bloom. She was sitting beside Aoren who is playing the erhu, a type of violin consisting only two strings played with a bow as she plays the koto, a traditional 13 stringed instrument which can be played by three finger picks. The two love playing music together from time to time. They try to reminisce about the rich culture of their kingdom.

"Oh." Aoren looked behind him upon hearing a certain familiar sound. "The trumpets are playing. Sinbad has returned." He stated before standing up. "Shall we go?" Yukiko just nodded in response as she carries her instrument carefully.