☆☆** 2017 **☆☆

Hey, hey, hey! I just want to extend my thanks to those people who were there with this story from the start until now.

As you've observed, I am quite obnoxious and still a struggling writer. I may not be that good as the others but you are still there with me and are always supporting me in anyway you can.

To xliliths who was there from the very beginning. I met her at a comment section on a Magi fanfic where we talked about Serendine and it was so much fun having someone to exchange opinion with. The next thing I know, she voted for my story that I just published a few days back and left some comments that appreciates my story. Thank you for that :)

To Poppy0871 who is always upbeat about my updates and enjoys them genuinely. Thank you! We don't really talk much here but I really appreciate your presence in my notifications lololol! I hope you had a fun 2017 with this cringey fanfic~

To animewonderland11 who became that persistent existence to me. You were marked in my mind as that person who is always wishing for me to update soon after every update. I love you~ 😂 I ended up looking for you everytime I post a new chapter. Thank you for your continuous support to this fanfic!

I also want to mention thetwinkims, 10cupcake-master01, lovelotusflowerbomb, AkashiGrae, FlyingDeathPuppy, @Mariposavik (I can't tag you for some reason),  and Animekitty1205! Just...THANK YOU!

To the new readers, thank you so much for giving some of your time to this fanfic! Do continue on supporting us!

To all the old readers who gave me the confidence to continue this, thank you!

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!