Omake

The Seven Noble Families of Xue
(A brief story of how Xue came to be)

Play the video for music

Long ago, Xue is a collection of eight different tribes with a family on each who self-ruled for more than a century. There was also a population of the colorless who are just wandering about or more commonly called as the nomads.

They do not belong to any faction. It was all peace until one tribe started invading the other since all their resources are gone. This happened to the others as well and a great war began. The land was in chaos and everyone was killing anyone as long as it's not part of their tribe. Blood was shed and lives were lost until..

"Here they come! The Blue family is here!"

The tribes are refered to the colors they use to represent themselves. There are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Violet, Black,White, and Blue family.

The most fearsome was the blue family who on the contrary is the most peaceful tribe of them all. They developed an unreadable swordstyle and a dangerous martial arts technique to avoid killing.

As the Blue Family engages in this chaotic war, they sought out the family heads to tell them to stop. They explained their dream to unite Xue into one country to avoid a war such as this.

The Blue family succeded in uniting Xue. When it was time to choose the ruler, the people chose the Blue Family to rule. In this new era of peace, those who desired peace are the one true rulers of the country.

The seven families who are the head of their own tribes stepped down and became the new kingdom's support. They became The Seven Lords of Xue who supports the Blue family and the kingdom.

The Current heads of the seven noble families who are the member of: The Seven Lords of Xue and the Heads of the Eight Estates their Djiins are as follows:

Red- Akashi Seishun (Gremory: Fire) Head of the Flame Estate *Male

Orange- Reiji Irai (Amduscias: Lightning) Head of the Sunset Estate *Male

Yellow- Kiren Sou (Seere: Space and Time) Head of the Sunrise Estate *Male

Green- Midoriko Asahi (Murmor: Sound) Head of the Forest Estate *Male

Violet- Murasaki Kana (Hagenty: Wind) Head of the Lavender Estate *Female

Black- Kurosaki Ranada (Morax: Life) Head of the Shadow Estate *Male

White- Shiroko Yukie (Saleos: Water)
Head of the Cloud Estate *Female

The Blue family refers to the Heiwa Family that became the one true ruler of Xue. It is currently non-existent since the royalty was stripped off of their rights to rule. The estate they are ruling is the Sky Estate which is headed by the heir to the throne while he still isn't king.

Since Aomine is the King, Aoren is the Head of the Sky Estate. If he ever ascends to the throne, it'll be Yukiko who will be the Head of the Sky Estate. It is without a doubt that the next king will be is Aoren Heiwa after the death of Aomine. Although there were stories that it will be Yukiko who'll ascend to the throne if they ever take back their country.

(Yukiko and Aoren as kids)

With our beloved Princess Yukiko on her 18th Birthday

Taken by: Aoren and Kurosaki

-end

A/N:
I apologize for the abundance of Akatsuki no Yona characters as the character reference. They just fitted the image so well of what I imagine.