53: Moon

Moon

In the Black Libra tower where sunlight was limited, Aladdin sits there alone reading scrolls written in an ancient language with the help of a magic tool.

"You're reading quite a difficult piece of work, Aladdin." A voice said.

"Not at all, this magic tool translate it directly to my head--hm?!" He immediately turned around when he realized that he was engaging in a conversation.

"Hi! It's me! Yunan!" The male with braided platinum blonde hair greets the small child. "I like the shade in here. The sunlight in Sindria is harsh." He sighed as he hovers above air using his staff.

"You surprised me, Mr. Yunan..." he replied looking up to him, "What do you want?"

"I came to see you of course. I wasn't able to speak with you in Magnostadt properly since you left right away."

He smiled kindly at the child after reading his face.

"You don't have to worry about things with the three great superpowers. There won't be any fighting again soon."

"You're just like Mor said. Mysterious but kind."

"Hm.." he hummed before his smile was reduced. "..but I'm not that nice."

Yunan closed the scroll he was holding and spared a side glance to his right.

"Hey now! No eavesdropping, Sinbad!" He protested a a tropical bird perched on the railings.

In his throne room, Sinbad has his arms crossed infront of his chest with an annoyed look on his face after being discovered.

"A conversation between two magi? Let me join. I'll prepare a room. Since I am king, you can't say no."

"Umm..." Yunan trailed off before a displeased look decorated his face. " No. I simply don't trust you."

"I don't trust you either, you scoundrel!" Sinbad rebutted.

Aladdin remained on the ground looking up to Yunan, confused about the situation between the two. They appear to completely dislike each other.

Moments later, the door to the library slammed open revealing a clearly annoyed Sinbad. Stomping his way towards the two being, he started, "I demand to join, Yunan!"

"No. I'm talking to Aladdin privately." The magi defied the king which made Sinbad collar him and continued berating him to let him join with Yunan shaking his head continuously.

Yunan picked up Aladdin then floated upwards.

"Get away from him, Aladdin!" Sinbad yelled as he points at Yunan.

"Calm down, Uncle Sinbad!" Aladdin said trying to ease the situation.

"Yes, calm down Uncle Sinbad!" Yunan mimicked Aladdin which made Sinbad irritated upon being called Uncle by Yunan.

"You shut up! You are way older than me! Also, you're just like Judar. You raise dungeons all willy-nilly around the world and upset it!"

Yunan teared up a bit at the accusation, looking away, "You're being unfair! I actually retracted the dungeons Judar raised for Kou." He exited the tower through an open window along with Aladdin.

"Wait! Dammit!" Sinbad exited the tower and tried to go after them.

"I'll prepare my own room. Alchemic magic!" He chanted which made rukhs gather at the tip of his staff which produced a tree out of thin air.

"A TREE?!"

Rukhs from around the island flew all together in the palace and produced more cedar trees out of thin air. The people stared in awe as they marvel at the sight of streaks of light turning into logs. Soon after at the center of the courtyard, a log cabin stood proudly.