47: King Vessels

The matter regarding Yukiko's blight has been resolved, however...

"Like I said before, how dare you lay a finger on my dearest sister!"

"Like I told you, I didn't do such a thing!"

"You went inside her!"

"Aoren-san are you hearing yourself right?! What you said was inappropriate!"

"Your face is inappropriate!"

This loud bickering of two grown men was echoing in the ears of those who were watching them. They were all outside the palace in the viewing marbled platform with a huge gazebo overlooking the flower fields and the ocean behind the rocky walls of the island.

"I sincerely apologize. Please forgive my Prince's behaviour." Kurosaki apologized profusely to Jafar.

"No, please excuse our King's slovenly manners. He means no harm." The white haired chancellor was apologizing as well.

Yukiko looks on the unfolding spectacle while taking a sip from the glass of juice that was served to her earlier. She can't help but laugh a little. She wasn't expecting that she will be able to do so when she set foot on Sindria again. The anger within her was slowly starting to be quelled making her feel light.

"Prepare for divine punishment!"

"Brother. I think that is enough." Yukiko stopped Aoren who was about to wield out magic. "Sin, I think that it is time to settle our difference right now. Also, I want to see if I am fully healed."

"Oho, Yukiko are you hearing yourself? Then I have no objections. We are adults now aren't we? Not speaking to each other is childs play."

"I'm really mad at you right now. I want you to accept it all." Yukiko lifted her hand revealing a golden bangle that is resting on her arm. "It has been two years so prepare for a beating."

"Well said. Dwell in me, Crocell!

 Dwell in me, Crocell!

"Come forth, Gusion!"

Her hair turned to a rich shade of dark blue similar to the night sky. It flows freely as if it has no weight at all, floating midair. It was adorned with an accessory shaped like a crescent moon and three stars made of gold on the side of her head.

She wears shackles on her arm and her feet were bounded by chains, a collar made out of heavy gold locked on her neck. Two small curved horns appeared on the side of her head also. Her ears pointed like those of an elf. Her skin was littered with different tattooes of constellations.

She wears a long, tight-fitting white robe with golden accents and a plunging neckline that reaches down to her abdomen. A long raiment littered with small sparkles resembling stars curves above her and the ends are secured by a belt on her waist.

Her bangle, which was her metal vessel, turned into a long staff made of gold with a huge crescent shaped moon resting on top and a sharp spear protruding from bottom.