23: News

News

Approximately three months since the sudden disappearance of Yukiko and Aoren in Sindria.

"Your majesty!" Yamuraiha yelled as she ran down the halls before deciding to fly instead to reach Sinbad's location faster. She just received an important call from Artemyra, which is near Parthevia, through the eye of the rukh and it's something that will truly shock them. It is something that they have been looking for, for quite a while now.

"Yamuraiha? What seems to be the problem? For you to rush over here.." Jafar asked her, a bit confused on why she's in such a hurry.

"I received word from Artemyra! A news that is now throwing Parthevia in a state of panic!"

Sinbad heard Yamuraiha from inside his office and was curious about the news. He decided to call for them to let the blue haired magician elaborate her report more.

"My king, I received word from Artemyra that Parthevia is in a panic because the head of a general suddenly appeared infront of the king as he gives a speech to his people. Everyone was there to see it and all the citizens are all scared that someone actually defeated one of their strongest general."

"You mean General Igo Tare? He's dead?" Jafar commented. "But where was he stationed?"

"A land up in the north. A letter came with his head.. If I could remember correctly, the letter said:

To Parthevia:
We, the people of the land you invaded, had finally gain our freedom through rebellion. The head of your general and the lives of your soldier are the payment for the idiotic decision you made. We took back the country which was rightfully ours in the first place. We are no longer part of your pathetic empire. We will defend it with our lives. The era of peace is now over. If you try to invade us again, or if any other empire does, we will retaliate. We are no longer weak.

Long live to Xue.
---------------------

"..is what it said. It's Yukiko-sama's and Aoren-dono's country, isn't it?" Yamuraiha asked as she held onto her staff tightly. "..to think that those two are capable of killing so ruthlessly.." she was getting teary eyed as she remembers the sunny memories she spent with the two.

"Yukiko.." Sinbad murmured as he looks at the music sheet of the song she made for him. "...they were really able to take back their country." 'I'm just glad that she's safe..'

Jafar looked at his expression which showed a mix of relief and worry. It was always his expression whenever someone broughts up the topic of the two, Yukiko and Aoren, in conversations. He has been observing him closely, keeping his emotional and mental state in check. Sindria just lost a powerful piece of power afterall, they've been robbed by them too since all the important research that Aoren did that helped the kingdom has been taken with him. Now they know the two's location, will they go there and confront them? Will they go and try to win them over again?

"What will be your next move, Sin?"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Kina

Takeruhiko was smiling as the news reached him. A messenger hawk was sent to him from Xue, informing him about their victory, his family's victory.

"I'm glad that now, Xue returned to the rightful hands of power. It must be a wonderful fairytale...the lost prince and princess returned and all of their people still love them." He smiles as the snow continues to fall on his island kingdom of Kina.