29: Back in Sindria

Back in Sindria

Approximately two months and a half ago in Sindria, four days after the sudden disappearance of Aoren and Yukiko.

"Hm? This is strange.." Alibaba said as he looks around one morning. They've just returned from their dungeon diving at Zagan's dungeon last night and for some strange reason, he woke up rather early.

He decided to take a stroll around the garden around their residence when he ended up on one side of the Green Sagittarius Tower where Yukiko resides in. He looked up to the window where she sings every morning and it was empty.

"..Yukiko-san shoud be awake by now. I didn't hear anything about her being ill." He placed his finger on his chin as he thinks. "..but it's oddly silent and it feels lonely all of a sudden."

He met up with Aladdin and Mor and told them about it over breakfast.

"That's really strange. Yukiko-san never gets sick." Morgianna commented after she ate a mouthful of food. "We should visit her."

"Yeah! Let's bring her some flowers. That one which she likes. If I can recall, it's called.." Aladdin paused to think.

"It's called a Snow Drop." Said Hakuryuu with a small smile who appeared with a tray on his hands. "It's her favorite flower. May I eat with you?"

The three gave him their permission before they resumed the discussion. They were thinking of stuff which will make Yukiko feel better such as food and music.

"You four look rather lively today. Is there anything the matter?" Asked Kougyouko who suddenly appeared in the dining hall. "Your chattering can be heard even outside."

"Sorry, we were just discussing about our plans to visit Yukiko-san later to check if she's okay and to let her know that we have returned." Alibaba explained then drank his water.

"Yukiko you say? Didn't you hear about it yet? She and her brother, Lord Aoren, disappeared four days ago. They left a pile of money and treasures in the throne room and all the scrolls and magic tools that they contributed to the kingdom was speculated to be taken by them too." She told them.

"It caused a rather huge commotion in the palace. King Sinbad himself tried to search for them using his djiin equip. Even the Eight Generals are all mobilized along with the personnel under their direct command. No one really knows until now about their whereabouts."

"Eh?! Yukiko onee-san would never do such a thing. Uncle Aoren too!" Aladdin replied as he stood up.

"Why is your tone like that? I was just informing you about the things that you missed!" Kougyouko huffed, annoyed at Aladdin's retort.

"But Yukiko-san would never.." Hakuryuu muttered as he looks at his food.

"It seems that you are all doing well. I'm glad that Morgianna is finally awake." Said a voice after the doors to the dining room opened. It was Sinbad. "We'll be holding a festival in celebration of your successful dungeon diving." He smiled at them.

"Uncle Sinbad, where are Yukiko onee-san and Uncle Aoren? Why did they suddenly leave?"

Sinbad's smile disappeared slowly as he just looks at them with an unreadable expression before another smile found its way on his lips.

"That is something that I don't know either. I can't recall anything that we argued or had a misunderstanding on. It's a rather big mystery on our part." He explained which convinced all of them, except the perceptive Aladdin.

"If you'll excuse me, I still have work to do. You know Jafar." He chuckled before he walked away from them. As soon as he turned his back on them his smile fell as he ventures to the halls.