19: Realization

This chapter is dedicated to Zoey-san who bear with my story so far lol jk jk. Thank you for your honest opinions, and for laying them down nicely. I appreciate it. Really~❤

Get ready for the poor drama in this chapter.

Realization

Three days after the sudden disappearance of Yukiko and Aoren. The two are currently in Kina, celebrating Yukiko's birthday.

The storm has finally ceased and the mighty sun returned to its rightful place in the sky, blessing the Capital of Dreams: Sindria. The market is bustling as usual and the people are carrying on with their lives. Although a story has been spreading throughout the island, being passed on from one person to another.

"I heard that Lord Aoren and Lady Yukiko suddenly vanished without a trace."

"My husband said that no ships left that day since they are guarding the ports."

"How did they left without leaving even a single clue. I'm worried about Lord Aoren." Cried a young maiden who is infatuated with the said man.

"Lady Yukiko's fragile being, oh please guide them." Prayed a man.

In the palace, the usual bickering of the siblings can no longer be heard. The instruments they play either can no longer be heard in any premises. The maid who is assigned to bring Aoren tea in his study went out of habit only to realize that there was no one there anymore. An empty room without the usual warmth of the lamp keeping the place bright.

The Crimson Cancer facilty where the training grounds are located is now empty of the graceful but deadly martial arts sparring done by them. The elderly man who always kept a Snow Drop for Yukiko was never able to sell it to her.

Moreover, in the Green Sagittarius Tower, there is no one by the second floor window who sings in the morning, deeming the place empty and silent. A purple haired man, however, visits there everyday, trying to analyze the feelings he has as he looks up to the empty window. He decided to come up to her room and felt the coldness of the said place. It was like, no one was there in the first place despite thr fact that a girl resided ther for two years.

"The words I said really got to you, huh Yukiko.." he said to himself. "Why am I still searching for you? We've been fine even without you but why was I desperate to keep you here?"

Sinbad can hear a servant from below the window, singing a small song. A song that was given to him on his birthday by none other the one who suddenly vanished.

"Glorious Sindria~ Home of our hearts~" the servant sang as she disappears into a corner.

"You left the traces of your effort here, Yukiko. Just where in the world are you?"

Noon passed and he decided to go sailing. He didn't notice how far he has gone until he can no longer see his country; that the boat he was riding was the same that the two of them always use. The wind was blowing gently and he remembered how her hair swayed with it. Her emerald eyes looking warmly at the seas as if she fell in love with it. Sinbad shook his head to clear his thoughts about her but failed. He fished, dove and even just sat there on his boat until sunset arrived. As the sun sets, he slowly realize the feelings he had inside him.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"SIN! Just where did you ran off to today?! You neglected all your work that I asked you to do." Jafar immediately lectured him as soon as he came into sight.