Chapter 1

What is the first thing any 21st century teen age girl does when she wakes up? That's right, check her phone. So that's what I do, everyday.

There I was, scrolling through Instagram, casually clicking on his username, liking a new post...

Okay, I admit it. That is a lie.

I had my eyes glued to my screen carefully studying and analyzing him, whilst totally drooling on my favorite bed sheets.

I am Megan Carters, your usual seventeen-year old.

Yes, I really really really like Joe Founders. Not only the hottest, jawdroppingly handsome boy in my grade, but also the most popular.

I am not the most beautiful girl there ever was, but I have to say so my self, I am a little bit not-ugly, I'm not as popular as Joe,

"MEGAN, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!", my mom shouts from down stairs," you have 20 minutes, then we are leaving for school! No! Max you can not go to preschool in just your boxers!...........I DONT CARE IF THEY HAVE CRAYONS ON THEN OR NOT PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES! NOW!"

I shake my head at my mom, and my little brothers daily argument, I sigh and drag myself out of bed. I stumble over to my wardrobe. My tired eyes lazily scan over the contents, I grab a bunch of my clothes and lay them on my unmade bed to choose an outfit. I reconsider a few times and finally decide on black bum-shorts with a light-no button cardigan and a vest. I slip on my converse and head to the bathroom.

I must say I am quite pleased with my Ninja quick getting dressed skills.

Five minutes later, I am heading downstairs to grab some breakfast. As always, my mom is on the phone to some business about work stuff. I run past her grabbing an apple and a coffee in a take-away cup, I bound over to Max and quickly snatch my iPad out of my little brothers dirty hands and shove it into my purple school bag.
I quickly run back up stairs to unplug my phone, and we are ready to go.

(Sorry for the short chapter, it is my first time writing a book, I will take any suggestions or ideas for future chapter with an open mind. Xxxx)