Chapter 15 (Joe POV)

Joe POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at Megan who is fast asleep in my arms.
When I'm with her, I feel like I can truly be myself.
All the rumors and crap about me having no feelings and being a bad boy, none of them are true.
I rest my head on top of hers.

I love the way that when ever I'm around her, she makes me feel like a kid on Christmas. My heart rate speeds up and I feel like I'm on top of the world when I am near her.

I wrap her auburn hair around my fingers. I live the way that she dresses how ever she wants to.
Not like Juliet or any of the other girls that hang around me like files to a wet sugar cube.

Megan is so naive and unblemished. She is clumsy and strange yet beautiful in her own way.
All her curves and all her edges, all her perfect imperfections.

She stirs, opening one eye to look up at me and mumbles sleepily,"What did you say?"
Did I really say all of that out loud? God, I am so whipped.

"Nothing kitten."
She props her upper body up with her elbow and rubs her eyes.
"Kitten? Really! You couldn't think of a better nick name?"

I push my hair out of my face, which usually makes all the girls go wild.

"Oh please Mr. Popular, please grace me with the glorious presence of your hair."
I bite the side of my lip in an attempt to stifle a giggle.
Soon we are in fits of laughter, giggling at me each other like we are on some kind of comedy show.

The old librarian speed walks towards us and hisses at us to be quiet.
I turn to Megan as soon as she leaves and Megan is silently laughing.
I shake my head at her just before the bell rings.

I think I like her.

A/N

That was terrible! Ahhh! I just couldn't get the chapter to flow from long enough so I had to re-writ wit like three time! This was the best I could do!! I know it was really short!
Pls comment and share or what ever, ;)
Love your xxxxxxxxxxxx