Chapter 22

I slump in my seat in computers, the teacher has yet to arrive.
I look at the white board to view today's tasks. Yay! Another touch typing test! Can't wait!
(Note the sarcasm)

"Hey! Megs!" I turn to my left to see Autumn in a dark green tank top with a black skirt and an army patterned head band to keep her short hair out of her face. "Hey Winter!", I nudge her with my elbow at one of the 3 nicknames from our childhood.

She rolls her eyes at me and slaps my shoulder with the side of her slender hand," Stop! First of all its spring right now , and how cool do I look in this outfit?"

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes at her,"Hey, but I glad that you finally took my advice and showed you're beautiful forehead!" We both laugh loudly.

"Miss Carters!"

My head snaps up at the stern voice, "Would you mind taking your conversation to another place and another time?" Mr Donavin, our computer teacher, has a look of determination written on his face.

My cheeks practically glow red as I mumble sorry and hide my face in my hands, I hear Autumn trying suppress a laugh.
"You too Miss Laufeyson!" Autumn does the same as me and covers her face in embarrassment. She hates being called by her last name.

We are given a brief into to the writing task and Mr Donavin makes Missy Redwood hand out the worksheets. When she comes to my table, I notice that she has died her previously black hair a dusty blond which doesn't really go with her dark skin and green eyes. The colour reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it.

She places a purple fingernail on top of a worksheet in her hands, which I assume must be for me, she gives me a look, expecting me to say something.

I raise my eyebrows at her,"What are you doing Missy? Can I please have a work sheet?"

She opens her mouth as if to say something snarky, but she scrunches her eyebrows and places a worksheet on my desk before flouncing off.

What the heck was that? Everyone is acting strange again.

Autumn and I exchange a glance, she raises her eyebrows, a question,'What was that about?', I just shrug my shoulders and look up at Mr Donavin and he starts the timer. We start typing, I was never the best at this so when the time is nearly done, all I am seeing is red wiggly lines.

"Stop! All right! Times up! Print it out with your time stamp and hand it to me, then you can bugger off!"
My groan the reaches blind ears as do the majority of the class's do.

I let my bag rest on one shoulder as I walk out the classroom with Autumn at my side.

"What you got next Meggy?"

"Stop," I moan, dragging out the word.

"Sorry Ms Grumpy pants," Autumn raises her hands in defense.

I mentally roll my eyes,"I have Math,with Mr Mathews, don't you take that class with me?"

She grins," I have a note, anyways Logan is taking me to eat!"

"Where? There aren't exactly any restaurants at school," I cross my hands across my chest.

"Don't be silly, not at school!"

My eyes widen in shock," You're bunking?"

"It's not bunking, we're seniors, it's our last year. We can go out if we have a note, remember?"

I inwardly sigh, thank goodness she's not bunking," Um ok, bye Autumn!" I call after her as she is already walking away.

I head into the half full class to find my seat, Mr Mathews has moved some of the desks so I have an empty spot next to me. I place my bag on the chair and take out my pens and books.

"Good morning Class!" Mr Mathews booms over the chatter amount the students.

"Good morning Mr Mathews," the class drones in a sing song tone.

I see him glance over to Autumns empty desk behind me.

"Ms Carters, Where is your friend?" His unibrow twitching and looking even more like a fried raccoon.

I bite my lip, I hate lying," She's gone home, her dog.. Died."
This was technically not a lie, but her dog died four months ago.

Mr Mathews scrunches up his nose and turns to the door, it's only now that I notice a tall figure leaning on the door frame.

"Now class, we have a new student today, come boy, introduce your self." He nudges the guy to the front of the class.

I cannot breath. His golden blond hair is perfectly placed on his head like a crown. His piercing blue eye find mine for a moment before I look away.

He is wearing black skinny jeans and a white V-Neck which shows his muscles perfectly.

"Hi, I'm Hayden, Hayden Jones," he speaks smoothly with a perfect British accent.

"I'm from London, I'm 18 and I hope my final year at Green Finch high will be the best."

Mr Mathews ushers him to a desk and turns around to face the board.

Hayden looks very uncomfortable as a flock of girls try and pull him to their tables.

He finds my eyes once again and manages to pull out if thief grasp as he walks over to me.

Wait! To Me?! OMIGOD! He's coming over here!!

Act calm Megan, act calm.

He bites his lip,"Hey, is this seat taken?" He is pointing to the desk next to mine.

I shake my head, unable to form words, I pull my bag off his seat.

He sits down, taking my hand in his, he asks,"And what is your name, beautiful?"

"M-Megan." I stutter.

"Well it is very nice to meet you, M-Megan."

I blush as Mr Mathews turn off the lights and puts on a slide show, diverting all of our attention to the board.

A/N

YAYAY IS HOLIDAYS!! I'm gonna be posting either a lot more or a lot less.
But how do you like Hayden hey? ;)
Luv you xxxx

P.S
Hayden looks a bit like Alex Pettyfer, well that's how I see him.