Chapter 19

My eyes blink open, trying to rid myself of the awful, groggy morning feeling.

I try to get up only to find a long heavy object on my waist pulling me down, I look about to see a strong, slender arm wrapped around my torso. My eyes roam around me as try to find the owner of the arm.

I gasp, my eyes finding Joe's deep brown ones, he speaks to me in a deep, husky morning voice,"Morning, Beautiful," he gives his signature mischievous smile.
I blush, did he just call me beautiful?
"Morning, Joe," he snuggles next to my back.

I give him a sickly sweet smile as I carefully lift his arm of my body.

"Oh no you don't!"
He grips my waist and pulls me downwards, I struggle to get out of his sturdy grip, only to be flipped onto my back.
I inhale sharply as Joe hovers over my body, he leans in slowly causing me to blush deeply.

He stops when he is just centimeters away from my trembling lips. I see something flash across his eyes, then the all too familiar mischievous glint re-appears. He quickly pulls up from the awkward position.
I look away before we both sit up on my bed.

"Why are you still here," I ask as I lean against my pastel pink headboard, tucking my knees to my chest.

"Oh ya, um my mom was chatting with your mom, and she is staying in the guest room," he scratches his head. "Oh," is all l say as my gaze shifts from him to my room, our shoes and his jacket, shirt and tie are on the floor.

WAIT! His shirt!?

My eyes race over to him, panic is clearly displayed on my face. He grins, showing his glowing teeth.
"How's the view down there kitten?"

I wrench my gaze from his glorious abbs. "Wh-what? Oh sorry!" I quickly look away from his possessive eyes and to the floor, another shade of deep red creeping onto my face. I hear him laugh quietly, I glance back up at him as he bites his lip, showing his top teeth.

Teeth!! I gasp and quickly cover my mouth with my hand before jumping up and trying to get to the bathroom. I feel something pull me back as Joe cackles evilly.
"Where do you think you are going?"

"I'm trying to-to get out of this death grip-ah! Stop!" I gasp, struggling again in his strong grip. I feel his fingers on the side of my rib cage, is he tickling me?
"
Aahhhhh!! Stop!! Sexual harassment!!! He is abusing me! Joe stop!"

He gives a deep husky laugh, and loosens his grip on me. I kick back into him, I hear him gasp as he rolls to the floor, clutching the Crown Jewels. I jump up and rush to my bathroom to brush my teeth, did I mention that I have horrific morning breath?

Two minutes later I smile mintily as I open the door to Joe trying to guess my password for my phone.
"Joe! I shout as I jump on top of him, wrenching my phone away from his hands. I put it behind my back and waggle my finger at him.
Why is he smiling like that? Oh, oh! that's why, I am straddling Joe flipping Founders.

A wave of realization hits me as I blush and I jump of him.

"Were you having fun there Carters?" He smirks at me as I turn an even deeper shade of red.

"You know that you should never look at someone's phone?" I say a-matter-a-factly.

"You know that you should never kick a guy in the nutts?" He says back.

I huff and turn to the window.
"Sour loser," he mumbles before speaking up," hey you don't have any, um, guys clothes? I can't exactly go to school in a blazer and a dress shirt."

"School? I completely forgot about school! What is the time!"
"8:15, so about those clothes," he says.

I face palm and point to a box under my dresser labeled "To Burn".
He pulls out a bright green football jersey," What the heck is this crap?"

"Language!", I snap at him before mumbling,"It's my ex-boyfriends stuff,Andrew, that douche."

Joe shuffles through the box before finally pulling out a pair of black jeans and sneakers,"Um there are no more tops in here."

" Oh ya! Sorry," I jump up and open the drawer with my pajamas in. I pull out a grey sweatshirt and hand it to him. He raises an eyebrow he for slipping it in his perfect body, I point to the bathroom door before he takes anything off or puts anything on. I slip on a tank and a pair of white bum shorts, I tie a red and black flannel top around my hips and pull on some high tops. I reach up and pull out a flat cap after I brush out my long auburn hair. I head down stairs for some breakfast before Joe comes out.

A/N
Hey hey hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have exams and I am meant to be studying rn!
Hope you enjoyed this! Comment ideas for future chapters is you want! This chapter was around 820 words but I promise to write another over 1000 words chapter!
Luv you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
:P