Chapter 13

It's break and Daniella, Autumn and Samara are sitting under the tree.
"Hey! Where's Annabell?," Samara questions, wiping some cookie crumbs off her small lips.
"Oh I think she's with James," I wiggle my eyebrows, swinging my legs over the seat.
I take out my packed lunch and groan, letting my shoulders drop as I see the disappointing contents.
Autum nudges Daniella's shoulder with her thin, bony elbow and smirks," I think they are in the janitors closet."
Daniella rubs her freckled arm," Ow, stop Autumn! Annabell wouldn't ditch us for James!"
"Your proberly still sour from when Dean cheated on you," Samara rolls her pale blue eyes and nibbles on another cookie.
I laugh at the trio and try to snatch two of samaras cookies.
She slaps my hand and I shove the last cookie in my mouth as I smirk triumphantly.
She shakes her head and Autumn and Daniella laugh at me as I jump up and down waving my hands in the air as I hum 'We are the champions'.
I hear a pair of footsteps and quickly sit down as Annabell and James rush into the clearing looking rather discombobulated.
They look at us with out shoulders and eyebrows wiggling suggestively.
Annabell waves us off with a shake of her head and a slick of her wrists as James starts blushing and he flicks his hair rather nervously.
We chat and tease them for the remainder of break. We are all laughing histericaly as my phone buzzes in my back pocket. I pull it out and unlock it.
1 new message: Mom: Hey my sugarplum, Please can you watch Maxy tonight, Francis and I have to go for a meeting.
I groan for the millionth time today and stuff my phone back in my pocket.
"What now Megan?" Daniella asks me as she pulls her pink striped backpack onto her shoulders.
"I have to baby sit Max again!" I sigh as I lack my unopened luck onto my bag.
"Poor thing! I'm so glad that my brothers are older than me," Annabell says. She has two older brothers, one of the is in his 2nd year at university, the other is her twin but he was born fourty minutes before her.
I give her one of my famous death glares.
"Not making me feel better."
"Sorry!" She rolls her eyes and links hands with James.

The rest of us are all packed when the bell rings signaling the second part of the school day.
I check my schedule am surprised to see that I have religious Studies.
My mom is always trying to get me to sign up with these kind of things even though my family isn't even religious, well we weren't before Francis came along.

I grit my teeth as I walk in. I pick a desk near the back but near the window corner.
I plan to spend this lesson with my earphones and daydreams of Joe.
I heave my bag onto the floor beside my desk, my mom keeps complaint that it is too heavy for me but I've been caring it around for the many years of my education and at least once a week I empty and organize it so it isn't so heavy.
Just when I am about to turn my music on and the world off, the only thing that I can concentrate on this lesson pokes me on the shoulder.
I feel a strong current if electricity run through my bones to the place where he touched me.
He gives me a grin and says something I don't hear because I am looking into his beautiful green and brown eyes.
He stands up properly and shakes his head at me. I snap out of my trance and I look up at him.
"Take a picture, it will last longer," he smirks and points stop the desk next to me, "Hey, is this taken?"
I shake my head unable to speak as he sits down next to me and plops his feet on my lap.
It look down at my lap with a shocked but disgusted look on my face while looking at his dirty but sexy converse sitting on my lap, I slowly take my thumb and index finger and lift his feet by the untied laces off my lady parts.
He bites the side of his bottom lip and shakes his head.

( Hey hey hey!! This chapter is to make up for these last few weeks when I haven't updated at all, coz it was suupper long!! I will trie and updated every weekend if I can! Pls tell me what you think and what ideas you have for future chapters! I am always open for ideas!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)