My Spider Experience... @-@ Mini Story Included In This Topic! >.<

This story is about my spider experience at my friend's Wolfluffypants and HoodedMaiden house.
So it was another sleep over, and we were watching FireWatch Part 3 Markiplier. The video was about halfway and Alison shrieked and said, 'guys what is that?'
Sophia and I looked where Alison was looking at, so Alison has a huge arachnophobia, and she wasn't fond of spiders. All of us weren't, Sophia said, "Alison kill it."
Alison shook her head and ran out Sophia's room, I was scared at first then I wanted to kill it, I ask Sophia where the fly swatter was and I got it.
I wanted to kill t but it was huge, about 3/4 of the size of the palm of my hand. I was scared it was gonna pounce on my hand.

My hand about the size of my palm on the screen

My hand about the size of my palm on the screen. >.<
Then I was like, "hey can we use something to make the swatter longer?"
Sophia, Alison, and I went into the kitchen. While Sophia and I were creating our fly swatter machinery thing Alison decides to wake up their mom. I was whispering to her 'no, we will take care of it.' She wouldn't listen and woke her mom up.
Her mom groaned and asks, what happened.
Sophia and I explained, then she grabs the swatter thingy then comes into Sophia's room and slammed the swatter on it like its no big deal then handing me the stick then went back to sleep. All of us wondered where the spider's corpse went, it was missing who knows where the spider would be. IT COULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!
Sophia and I told Alison to sleep, she refused and went to bed, we thought Alison was sleeping.
Sophia and I were trying to sleep but couldn't, I was traumatized still about where the spider went.
When? Can you tell me when? When? (Chonny, Reference: Things I Do When I'm Hungry)
We trotted over to Alison's room and founded out she wasn't sleeping at all but thinking about why we told her to sleep. The corpse can still be rotting in Sophia's room...
We chatted for a while and Alison said who ever stays up the longest wins. Sophia and I lost, Alison won.
Third: Sophia Wolfluffypants
Second: Cindy (me)
First: Alison HoodedMaiden
If you were wondering how she won and I didn't?
Well Sophia just wanted to sleep.
While Alison was talking to me I slept during our conversation. That's how you guys can tell the conversation was really boring...
MINI STORY TIME!
One time my dad picked up this guy I hate named Kevin (doesn't have Wattpad). Then we had to hang out at my house, my dad was mowing the backyard and lawn. While Kevin was watching Netflix with me he was talking in my bedroom. So this is the part, when he started to talk to me I started to fall asleep, his topic was about the episode on what show he was watching. When I was asleep he was like 'Cindy? Cindy? Cindy! Wake up!' (How do I know this)? (Kevin told Sophia, Alison then they told me). LOL
My room...

Don't judge me

Don't judge me...
LOL!