The Time Something Bled

This story is the time in second grade and something near my eye was bleeding. I did not know what was bleeding at the time. 

One day in second grade in the afternoon, Andrew and I were talking about cats and dogs. Andrew was a very good friend of mine and he still is. So on that day my left eye was itchy so I rubbed it, then it happened when I touched somewhere near my eye I saw a drop of blood on my finger. I did not know where it came from, then Andrew asked if I was fine and I nodded.

Then our classroom teacher Mrs.McCluskey called all of us on the carpet to listen to her read a picture book about birds. I sat why in the back of the carpet and listened. I covered the left side of my eye with my hand so Mrs.McCluskey wouldn't worry about my eye or something.

So when she looked over at me she laughed and asked what was I doing, I lied and said it just hurts, she continued to laugh. My classmates stared at me for a second then looked back at the teacher waiting for her to continue the bird story. The story was well written it was about a baby bird that was being fed by its mom with worms and how the male bird protected the baby while the mother went out and got the worms for the baby bird.

That was the time when something bled near my eye...

Boring!!!