T-T I Lived In A Basement, A Sad Story T-T

Before I was born, my dad came over to America, before my mom did, we had family over at Oregon but we didn't choose to live there. We decided to live in Michigan, in my dad's friend's basement, that's when I met Jasmine!

Then my mom came over pregnant, with me! After a while my mom had me and I was invited to the world. It was snowing a lot at the time so it was difficult to get to St. Marys Hospital. I was bald, I had a pink face, my hands were always into fists like I was ready to fight!

So three years later, still snowing in January, my mom was shoveling the snow on the drive way. My dad was at work, so I was alone in the house. I would always cry because I was scared that my mom was going to leave me. 

As I grew older, four years old, my mom took me to Grandmas, it wasn't my grandma but she took care of me. I always took a naps, and complain because I wasn't sleepy then when I wake up there is drool on the pillow. She died later when I was ten but I miss her a lot. 

I always played with Jasmine and her big sister Jenny, they were fun. That time my mom didn't have a job but later on she got a job for AAA Nails near where I live now. 

When I was Five my mom and dad got enough money and got our own house! I was really excited, although the basement is scary. Jasmine and I are in touch somewhat most of the time but we are always friends.

Thanks For Reading! <3