>.< Ramen In The Bathroom >.<

So one night when Wolfluffypants and I were hungry we decided to eat cupped ramen. It was 7:30 pm and I was worried that her mom would come home from work and yell at us for eating ramen even though there was food. I also ate 1/4 of a bowl of ice cream so I was kinda full but I could eat. So when She placed hot water in both cupped noodles and placed them inn her room her mom came home. We panicked so we went out into the kitchen for her to tell us to eat pumpkin soup. She got a little I got like half of a bowl so when we were done I was basically full.
But you know me I could eat more. So we grabbed our cupped noodles and dashed into the bathroom eating while watching CuttThroatKitchen. So we were making scenarios of what to do when someone knocks. She would go into the bathe tub with both cupped noodles and chopsticks being silent while I pretend to pee. So when we heard someone knock she almost peed her pants and started to go on the toilet. As we laughed a lot.
So when we were done we shoved the cups into the garbage and the chopsticks into a cabinet.
The end! It was really funny we might do that again soon.
Please check my new book out!
Sick~
I will be working  on it more often.
A girl with ten different personalities isn't that fun ?