Stalked By My Classmates? -_- Mini Story Included ^-^

So this story is gonna be kinda confusing and weird so that's why I wanted to tell you people who read this book!
So one day on a Saturday my friend (can't say her name so I'm gonna make one up) Jessica came over to my house for a play date. She was in fourth grade and I was in third grade.
It was like 5:00pm and we were in my bedroom chatting about school and how boys are disgusting. Then the doorbell rang, so we thought stranger danger and we decided we will make an adventure to see who it was. My dad was in the backyard mowing the lawn, so we were alone in the house.
So we sneaked near the window and moved a curtain up a bit. Guess who I saw on the drive way, a group of guys and one girl on their dirt bikes. They were my third grade classmates, Jessica asked if I knew them and I nodded at her. I was weirded out, I never told them my address, how in the world do they even know where I live?
So we waited until they left what seemed like ten minutes because they were waiting for me I guess to come out since they saw my dad's car out and thought I was home, which I was. Then they rode off in their dirt bikes off to go somewhere else. So then Jessica's mom picked her up while we were playing barbie dolls and house combined.
Mini Story Time! ^-^
Running Over My Classmates? -_-
So Jessica was at my house again and she was in fifth grade when I was in fourth grade, I knew my third grade classmates by then I knew where they also lived by then so I was comfortable. So one day my dad stormed in the house saying we needed to go to Sears (a little shop for clothes and techno stuff). So me and Jessica got into the car and he started to drive as we drove my classmates again on their dirt bikes riding around. By that time they jumped off there dirt bikes onto the cement driveway because they were about to get run over by my dad. I knew this because they told me the story.
You know why my dad was mad? It was because he got the wrong shirt size. Amazing on how clothes can make you rage, thank you for reading!