My Organs Was Suppose To Explode At School? >.<

On March (something) 2015, I had surgery for my appendix. If I hadn't reported to the school My organs were gonna explode at school. Wonder how embarrassing that would be? Naw, Jk students will just be grossed out and worrying about me. But the exploding thing was true, I would have died I wouldn't be here today.
So let's start this story, at lunch time when I was in fifth grade it was lunch time, Laila and I ate and was talking, I suddenly felt a stabbing pain on my lower left abdomen, Laila asked if I was okay, and I nodded. Laila said that I should go to the office to call home. I said no not yet until recess is over after lunch to see if my pain will get worse. Guess what?
IT GOT EVEN WORSE! It got to the point that I was limping, my back couldn't be straight. Students were looking at me like I broke my back, honestly I felt like I did. SO during afternoon reading, I asked Mrs.Bradley (My Fifth Grade Teacher) if I could go to the office and call home. We had picture day that day in the afternoon, I was suppose to take a picture here people's! My hair and my outfit was perfect! JK! My mom didn't want to pay for spring pictures, lol!
So my mom came when these two girls from my class got my backpack and said 'goodbye' to me. My mom took me to the urgent care room and they asked what's wrong. I explained that this one spot hurts, like someone is stabbing me to death, literally death.
That was a doctor in training too, and they told me to go to St. Mary Hospital. My dad had to replace my mom because she had work. They asked how tall and my weight, they gave me a room they took my blood. THEY TOOK MY BLOOD OUT!! When they took my blood out the second or third time it didn't hurt as much anymore. It was difficult to find my veins. My veins are like spider veins you could not see them easily near my elbow.
After that they said I had appendicitis, it's when your appendix is about to explode, but don't worry you only need it to digest grass, us humans don't need it! It's just unneeded!
So the ambulance came they put me on a stretcher my mom replaced my dad, and my mom came with me to St. Motts Children's Hospital. They did some poking a don gave me some medicine, everything was great, they were incredibly nice. I wish my children will get to meet them someday, but not in the way I want them to get injured or a disease or anything pft! Hehehe *coughs.
No but seriously, they took some ultra sounds, I slept and got into a new room. Where there was a tv and everything, there were some activities I could do too to keep my mind off the surgery I'll be having the next morning.
Some painting things:

So then I met a gymnast and some nurses in training

So then I met a gymnast and some nurses in training. I don't know which athlete though, it will be a mystery. They took pictures of me, and posted it on Facebook!:

 They took pictures of me, and posted it on Facebook!:

When I had my long hair, my beautiful mother. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
After the surgery, it went really well, one day after the surgery I got to eat Popsicles! YUM! I got discharged, and got my flu shot in March. I didn't get my flu shot now in 2/18/16 either lol!
I'm okay now, I love these people. Thank you guys! One more Pic!:

 Thank you guys! One more Pic!: