Running Away >.<

When I was in first grade about six or seven years old the police caught me running away from home.

So when my dad was mowing the backyard, I had an idea to write my dad a note and it went like this:

Dear Dad,

I'm going to mom's nail salon!

Then that was it, I memorized where my mom worked because I have been there a lot of times. It was a bit far away but I went outside and started to run. I was young and all I wanted to do at the shop was to play the laptop on the website called barbie.

So as I was walking a jogging lady saw me and said where I was going and am I lost. I shook my head and told her I was going to my mom's nail salon. Then she said she'll jog with me there, when we got into a corner there were a group of adults and the lady asked told them that I was lost, which I wasnt. 

Luckily there was a police car right near a drug store, so the lady took me there. I got to be in a police car! A laptop and stuff like that a police should have, he asked where my mom's salon is and I told him and he took me there. 

The salon is now called AAA Nail Salon.

My mom cried cause she though I was lost, and that the police found me. My mom thanked the police, he left and my mom told me to never do that again and if I Wanted To Go To The Nail salon, I would have to call my mom.

In the end I was fine and got to play the barbie website.

The end