Wedding Day Story

This is the wedding story that I went to Portland, Oregon. 

We got dressed up and everything, my uncle and cousin was in their suits. My aunt, my mom, my cousin, and I were wearing dresses. We did our hair and everything.

First we had to go the bride and groom's house to eat and take pictures with the bride and groom before leaving for the church. My cousin's names are Anthony and Kayla, I mostly talked with Kayla and did everything with Kayla. 

We ate and took pictures, then we went to the church. After a while we went home and waited until 5:00 pm to go to the restaurant that we were invited to after the ceremony. We sat down and we ate while some woman and men sang into the microphone and people came out dancing. 

After we ate cake it was like 9:00pm and we were still there! The cake was green and had coconut sprinkled in each layer, I don't like coconut but this was an exception because well... I didn't really taste the coconut although it had texture to it. BUT IT WAS CAKE!!!

The music was blasting and people were dancing an they were having conga lines? It was weird although Kayla and I didn't join because well we are party poopers. But I felt awkward so...

We were saying the word 'panda' a lot of times as loud as we could. Then when the music stopped I screamed panda and this one dude was near us and heard me. Talk about awkward...

I also learned some jokes when I was over there.

Joke One: What did the grape say when bigfoot stepped on it?

Answer: Nothing, it just wined... HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAAHHAA

Joke Two: I have a seafood diet... I see food and I eat it!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA Oh God The Puns...

Lol this is the shortest chapter I have ever written, at least I think I did!