The Stalking...

This happened to Alison HoodedMaiden , Sophia Wolfluffypants , and I on 3/28/16 or 28/3/16 at in a neighborhood.
So it was in the afternoon when we decided to go have a walk/jog around the neighborhood. Dan said that it was a very safe neighborhood, we trusted him.
We were walking and a car was driving past us then made a u-turn and drove slowly behind us. I told Sophia about the car and Alison and we dashed for our life. Apparently, the car just needed to park and the person went inside the house. So it was just a misunderstanding.
So as we were turning the corner we saw a tall white male in a hoodie about teen/young adult looking person walking towards us on the other side walk. I started to tell Sophia about him and she was worried and we told Alison. We started to run back to Dan's house when we saw the man again.
We wondered what was he doing? Was he lost? Who knows, Only He Knows!
Sophia started to think that he was going around the block with us.
But I thought of him kidnapping us...
It was creepy in all sort of ways, the hoodie covering his face, and his clothes, the green hoodie, and white sweat pants.
The shivers ride up my spine just thinking about it.
So we told Dan about it and wanted to have an adventure. To figure out if he was a stalker or kidnapper.
But we ran out of time and wanted to go home. The End...
Author's Note
Thank You People For Reading And OMG! 30 Followers! That's Amazing! Thank You!
I'll Try To Update More Often! <3 Ya Peeps! Marshmallows!