Scariest Nightmare Ever!!! >.< So Scary...

My friends and I were packing up to go to school. We went into the car where my mom was suppose to be but she wasn't... So we started to walk to the school. When one of my friends noticed that someone was following us, taking pictures, and that he was grinning at us. Being the smart ones we are we started to run. He ran after us, then as we passed by a child I grabbed the ice cream away from it. (I have no idea why I did that, poor baby)
I started to eat it, then I realized that I can't run fast. As a hand went on my shoulder as my friends looked back. It was him, he pointed at the ice cream, I suddenly knew wha he wanted. I started to eat the ice cream as he took pictures. Once I was done he wasn't done. Yet.
He wanted more, so my friends got in a car and grabbed me inside. They started driving back home, but he followed us. We locked our door and I hid in the washing machine, because I was small enough. Then my friends looked for me and found me seconds later. Suddenly someone pounded on the door, it was him again. I stupidly got out of the washing machine and opened the door. It was him but he was with another guy.
Started to apologize for what we have done. They shook their heads and both said.
"It is too late..."
One of my friends peed her pants and the guy pointed at her.
"You, we will do you first then your friends can watch you suffer." He shouted.
He closed the door and locked it. He grabbed my friend placed her on a chair and placing needles and beard pieces? I looked at her expression the whole time, she was laughing while it went. The beard was slowly placed on her as tears ran down her face.
My friend was a man... I turned away for this part but they placed anesthesia for her to sleep for this part. They sewed on a *bleep to make her a real man. Then after, a random guy out of no where popped out and he was about to be a woman. That is where I woke up from the nightmare and became paranoid... The End!