I Have Been Robbed... >.< Crazy Story In Third Grade...

Start writing your story

It was in the afternoon and my third grade teacher Mr.Mai was reading to us when the office called me to get ready to go home. I had the weirdest look on my face because I was so confused. 

" Cindy Do You Know Why You Are Going home?" Mr.Mai asked.

I shook my head rapidly and got ready and walked down to the office.

I saw my mom crying and I asked, "what happened?"

"We have been robbed," my mom answered.

I did not know why I started to smile, I guess I wanted to see the police at my house. But then I frowned at the thought of the condition of our house. I wondered if our tablets got stolen, then I started to tear up.

When we got home my mom got into a fight with my dad and got back to work. I walked into my dad's room and documents are everywhere. My dad told me that they were looking for a safe full of money and important documents but they never found it. I was so relieved, I felt so bad for my dad having to put the documents away.

I Founded Out That THE Robbers Stole One t.v. AND Broke Into THE Tiny Kitchen window, I think they wereally using a hammer to break it open.

The police never found the robbers yet, I don't even think they even started on the case. Our tablets NEver got stolen because it was in my mom's car.

Thank goodness...