Cyber Bullied... T-T

It was a Saturday not long ago from now when I was about to go to a friends birthday party and paint. When I decided to play roblox on my tablet, my user is, KILLER200444

Then I wanted to play mad murderer two. I started to play and this guy which is now my virtual bestie, ask what emojis I knew how to do, and I said a heart and the heart emojis popped up and he started to send the emojis he knew how to do. Then his friend started to curse and bully me about how I was flirting with his friend.

I started to explain that I wasnt bullying him but he didn't seem to listen he just started to say about how I don't actually shower, and how I don't change my clothes, and how I don't have a house. How I was a fake and just a *bad word and how I should die in a hole.

I started to stand up for myself and saying things like I'm not afraid of you but that didn't work at all, he started to bully me all over again. The his friend started to stand up for me and I didn't want him to be involved because I was afraid that he wouldn't be his friend any more and I was the reason that they aren't friends.

I started to cry like three buckets full of tears because the bullying really got to me. At that point I wanted to die, I felt like I was all alone but I wasn't. I have a friend of mine who said that she has been cutting herself and stuff and wanted to do suicide. I started to feel bad because, she is wanting to die also but she cutted herself and her parents took her to therapy. When mine didn't, then all of the sudden the bullying made me remember about Amanda Todd and I started to tell her story to the bully.

And he just stopped, but never said sorry, his friend which is my bestie had to apologize for him, and now the bully is my sort of friend but not really. Then I went to my friends birthday party and I felt all better. But that place in my mind and heart still aches because of that.

Let's try to make a difference, #StopBullying
JBKantt