1. The Kraage

You were on your way home to your foster family from school. It was late at night in the big city. The moon glowed bright and the cold night air made you shiver. You took out your phone to cheak the time. No use your battery died. You took a large sigh a continued on your way. That's what you get for watching teenage mutant ninja turtles all day. You gripped you bag tighter around your shoulders.

As you walked you heard familiar voices and you could have sworn you heard kraange several times. You stopped at the dark ally where the voices came from and peaked around the corner. Starring in shock it was the kraange from your favorite TV show.

Your foot accidently hit a can making a clanking noise and roll into the ally. It rolled and stoped right next to them. The two robots cover in blue turned to you. You could easily see the brains in their stomach. "The creature known as a human has seen to much of the plan of kraange, which is known as the plan of kraange." It's spock and aimed his lazer gun at you.

"She will be taken to kraange, to the place where kraange is, so that kraange can do experiments on the one known as a human." Said the second one.

You gasped and started to back away. "Experiments, oh no."You turned away to run, only to bump into more of those robots. Backing away in fear and felt yourself being gabbed from behind. You struggled to get yourself free and began to hit the kraange holding you. Then something hit your head and you passed out.