8. Their Layer

You gave up on struggling and crossed your arms. Your hair became red. (Annoyed or angry.)

"You seem in a bad mood." Mikey stated.

"Yah think," you said sarcasticly. "What gave it away? The hair or the scowl."

"Gee sorry," Mikey faced Donnie and Leo. "Its like the girl version of Raph."

"I HEARD THAT MIKEY!" You and Raph said in unison and you both looked at each other. 

"What?" You said inecently. 

"How did you know-"

"Not know Raph!" Leo stated.

At the lair, Raph dropped you onto the floor. "OUCH!" You commplained. "Is this how you welcome geuss? Because I don't fell verry welcomed." 

"ITS BECAUSE YOUR NOT!" Raph shouted.

"That hurt Raph."

"OKAY! FIRT OFF, HOW THE SHELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?"

"Oh I know a lot about you. Your Raphael aslo known as Raph. Your Leonardo aslo known as Leo. Your Donatello aslo known as Don or Donnie, and your Michelangelo. The rat that just came in is Splinter AKA  Hamato Yoshi."

~You Then gave them a long summery about them.~

"Shall I go on or do you get the picture." You looked at them as their mouths went agap.

"How do you know all this?" Donnie finally spoke.

"Well its a long story." You bagan to explain to them that they ere a TV show back in your world that you like to watch.

"Verry intresting." Splinter said in ammusment.

"You mean we're a TV SHOW!" Mikey gasped and was practecly in your face.

"Yep." You then pushed him away.

"Well then how did you end up in this world?" Leo asked.

"Well....." More explaining latter. (Sorry but there is a lot of exsplaining in this chapter.) The thing is you didn't tell them about the tail thing.

"Aren't your parents worried?" Splitter asked.

"No, I'm an orphan. I live in a foster home." Your hair turned blue. (Sad or depressed)

"Oh?" They all started to feel bad even Raph.

"Here, you might be thursty after all that trouble." Mikey rushed to you, only to trip on a pizza box and spill water all over you. "OOPS I'M SO SORRY - OUCH!" Raph hit him on the head.

"I-I-I have to go!" You jumped into a pool of water that they had in their lair.

"Wow' I didn't know she was that thursty-OUCH!" Raph hit Mikey again.

"Master Splinter. Why would she run off like that?" Leo asked his sensei.

"I don't know, but I think you should fallow her my son."

"Yes sensei." He then Jumped into the pool and dissapeared.

~CLIFFHANGERS~

(What would you have said when Mikey spilled the water on you?)