Shredder (part 2)

"MASTER SPLINTER!" The turtles said as you wept tears of joy.

"Master," Said Leo in shock. "How did you know we where here?"

"Lets just say a young shark told me where I would find you my sons." He replied calmly.

"Hello Splinter," Said shedder from behind you. He pressed his foot against your back making you cry out in pain.

"Release her and my sons." Splinter held his Katana in defense towards him. 

"Or what, I have the upper hand rodent." He pressed down harder against your back and you began to gasp for air. The  presser on your lungs making in harder to breath.

"STOP YOUR HUURTING HER!" Mikey cried out as they watched you cry and struggles from the pain inflicted on your spine.

"I SWER WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Raph shouted.

"SHUT UP MY FIGHT IS WITH SPLITER NOT YOU!"

While they where were distracted you noticed someone crawling down from the glass ceiling and hide behind the thrown. It was (B/F). Did she come to help.

You felt the presser of shedders foot disappear from your back as he walked over to splinter. "Ill make you a deal Splinter" You watched as (B/F) Sneaked behind the turtles and they noticed her. She put her finger to her lips as she worked on the locks.

"why would I agree to anything with you." Splinter held the tip of the blade to shedders chin.

"All I want is a fight. If you win You can take (Y/N) and the turtles.." You could tell from his tone he was grinning under his mask.

"And if you win." Splinter lowers his blade.

"If I win. The girl stays with me and your precious sons die." He said darkly.

CLIFFFHANGER *EVIL LAUGHTER*

(Will Splinter take the deal?)