Shredder part 3

YAY NEW UPDATES ON THURSDAYS and the story is almost over nooooooooooooooo~ *pushes up glasses* okay lets see her. *Takes bite from pizza* yes I am eating pizza while writing. And I'm watching Transformers prime. Don't judge me. Also am I the only one that thinks Megatron and Shredder look alike.

You watched as Splinter lowered his sword. 'He would never agree to this would he?' you thought to yourself.

Splinter noticed (B/F) was freeing the turtle. "okay I'll accept."

"I knew you would-"

"But, there's just one problem." Splinter grinned slightly.

"Oh, and what is it." Shredder growled.

"We are no longer caged!" You turn you head to see The turtles. Mikey ran to your side and picked you up. Blushing as he held you bride style.

"NO!!!" Shedder yelled, "get them!" You weakly raised your hand as a wall of ice blocked his mutant minions from getting you them. 

Shredder growled as he charged at them only to trip over splinter's tail.

"GO MY SONS ILL TAKE CARE OF HIM!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU MASTER!" the blue turtle replied.

"I'll be fine but get her to safety!"

They all nodded as they left the way (B/F) came in. She began to fallow as you watched Shedder get up and lift his claws to strike Splinter from behind.

"MASTER SPLITER LOOK OUT!" But al you saw what him turn before he was out of view as the turtles hoped from building to building leaving him behind.

Tears filled your eyes making it harder to see. the question you began to ask was that was he going to make it out alive?

This is my favorite part ~CLIFFHANGER~

(who is your favorite Autobot and Decepticon?)

My favorites are Optimus Prime and Megatron.