18: Be my Girlfriend ~Mikey (part 3)

~'Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story' Is my favorite video game. It's the best and so much fun. The final boss is awesome and I love the game music.~

You were with Mikey playing video games on the (will, x box, play station, ect.) You where playing (game). Mikey was failing a lot. It was like his mind wasn't really concentrating on the game. 

"Mikey?"

He jumped when you said his name. " Oh um.. (Y/N) When did you get here? or there or -"

"Mikey," You paused the game. "I was here the whole time. Remember you asked me to play video games with you."

"Oh, Uh... Yeah forgot about that." He sounded even more nervous and he continued to play.

"Mikey," You said while placing your hand on his making him drop the controller. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings w-wrong," He stuttered, "I'm perfectly fine girl~."

"Mikey," You said in a serious tone making him shrink down into the mattress. "What's wrong you've been oddly quit for a few days and it worries me."

"Well you see um.... there was something I want to ask you..." He turned to face you.

"What is it Mikey?"

There was a long pause.

"WILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIEND!!!" His eyes were shut tight afraid you'd say no.

You placed your hands on the sides of his face and kissed him. Causing Mikey to melt and kiss back.

"Yes."

~I'll write Donnie's part tonight. I hope you enjoyed Mikeys ending~

(Favorite video game?)