15. Bye Sharky

"(B/F) IM NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU!" Blood went down your cheek where she striked you.

"Too bad," She replied and continued slice your claws at you. You used your training to dodge the acts when she leaped and bite your leg with her razor teeth. You screamed in pain as he dug into your skin.

The fire hadron poped off making water rain on you both. You used your tail to smack her off. Your blood panting the road. She used her claws to pull herself to you. Using your powers you sent the flow of water directly at her.

The water turned to ice (B/F) grinned at you. "You have the same power as me!"

"Yes and all thanks to the kragge."

"Why are you doing this? Why are you attacking me? I'm your best friend."

"No your not."

"What do you mean?" Your hair turned blue.

"We used to be friends until you destroyed are planet."

"What are you talking about."

"Shedder said that you destroyed are home world and plan to do the same to this one."

"No I'm not and why would you believe Shedder. Remember the cartoons and movies, hes the bad guy."

"What cartoons? What movie?"

"Oh for crying out loud!" Tiger claw hope down and grabbed you.

"Let me go, and what have you done to my friend?"

"Nothing much," He grinned.

water then wrapped around you and froze into ice. "Tiger claw help me up."

"Nope good luck sharky," He walked away.

(B/F) growled as he walked away. "WAIT UNTIL I TELL SHEDDER!"

I wonder what he is going to do to me? You thought.

~CLIFFHANGER!!!~ Sorry its short. I didn't have inspiration today. Don't hate me. Next Friday will be a better chapter.

(Test: What are all the hair colors and what emotion do they represent?)

(Question: What colors should I add and what emotion do you think they will represent?)