13. Master

You were looking every where for the turtles but they were no where to be found. You searched the layer from top to bottom. when you saw a note on the frig.

Dear (Y/N),

We all went on patrol for a while, we won't be back for a long time. Casey went home and Master Splinter is still there with you. If your hungry we ordered pizza, Its in the frig.

Leo

"Well I guess I can watch tv till they get back." You sighed.

"Hello (Y/N)," You jumped and sent out a punch which the one behind you caught it. You open your eyes to see Splinter standing there.

"Oh its you," you said in relief. "Don't scare me like that."

He laughed slightly. "You have a strong punch. With a little work it could be a lot stronger."

"Wait are you saying what I think your saying?"

"That deepens on what you think." He took a the kettle of the oven and pored water into a cup with a green tea bag in it.

"Are you going to teach me ninjutsu!" You jumped in excitement.

Splinter nodded his head and you jumped and hugged him making the kettle fall but he caught it with his staff. You fell and your tail appeared cause some of the water got on you burning you slightly. "Oops, sorry Master Splinter."

He smiled and shook his head putting the kettle back, while you steamed your tail. When you were done he helped you up and said. "We shall begin your training."

"You mean right now?" He nodded. You ran out of the room in excitement then calmed when you saw him watching. "Sorry." You walked to the pool and jumped in as you went to get proper clothing. 

Splinter smiled and took a sip of he tea ab he made his way to the dojo to meditate till you return. "Teenagers." He sighed.

Meanwhile the turtles where in a ruff situation. (pun) Literally Razhar and a group of footbots had them cornered.

"Finally some action." Raph punched his fist together.

"There's so many of them." Mikey backed away.

"Stand ground we are not going down without a fight." Leo said to the others.

"As much as I would like to crush you turtles, Shedder has something else planned." Rashar grinned.

"What is he planning?" Leo asked.

"You'll see." They felt pain on their necks and found darts had hit them.

"Tranquilizer darts!" Donnie said before passing out.

"I'll destroy you," Raph fell to the ground.

"I feel dizzy," Mikey fell on Raph.

"You won't get away  with this!" Leo said before passing out as well.

"I already did."

~CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!~

(How would you feel if you messed up or embarrassed yourself in front of Splinter?)