3. New powers

You reached the docks and poked your head out of the water. You checked to see if anyone was there and once you were convinced you pulled yourself up out of the water. Your tail flopped on the wood. You turned and gazed at you also noticed you were waring a bra that matched your tail. 

"Stupid kraage!" You said to yourself. "They turned me into a mermaid." You began to think you would be like this forever. Your eyes fixed on your tail as anger boiled up inside you. You then felt your tail tingle as steam came from it. You tail began to part until you were fully dry and had too legs. You were in your clothes you had on before. 

You smiled, happy to have you legs back. Getting up you quickly ran before anyone came. But you were unaware that someone or something was watching.

"Should we tell the boss." Said a dark scratchy voice.

"Yes. She might be useful to the clan."

You were walking the streets until you heard an alarm goes off and robbers came out holding guns. It was the purple dragon. They held bags of money in their hands. 

"Out of the way girly." Said one of them and he pushed you to the ground. You began to grow angry and your eye fixed on a red fire hinderen. The cap began to twist until water burst out and slamed them ageast the wall. The money flew out of their hands. You then squinted your eyes and the water stopped. Smiling you pulled you hood over your head and picked up the wet bags of money and set it on the front counter of the store and began to leave. 

"Who are you?" Asked the man at the counter.

"Just call me Aquatica." And with that said you left until you legs began to fell tingly again. You stared at your wet hands and ran into the nearest sewer entrance and jumped in. When you reached the bottom you fell to your face. Your tail flopped onto the concrete floor making an echo. 'Great not only can I control water and other liquids but I get a tail whenever I get wet just great.'

"Hay did you guys hear that?" You heard a voice and instantly knew who it was. 

'Oh no that's Leonardos voice.' You panicked hearing the blue turtles voice.

~MORE CLIFFHANGERS HAHAHAHAHAHA~