7. Ambushed

You let out a large gasp finally escaping the mob of fans. You quikly stratened your hair which was now orange. (Tired or lazy)

You straitened your glasses and pulled your hood over your head. Gazing up it was getting late. You relaxed, they must be gone by now. You walked down the sidwalk until. You began to have the feeling you were being fallowed. You were right. Your hair became white when men in black ninja suits landed infront of you.

"Foot ninja!" You gasped and backed away. You knew it was going to happen eventually. You backed into someone large. Gasping you turned around to see a large rinoman.

"Rocksteady!" You gulped.

"So ye know who I am." He said in his thick russian axent. "Then you must know the turtles da."

"Turtles- no- I mean- I know them- but I never rally meet them." You began to shudder.

"You must know the turtles yo!" A large worthog man landed right next to Rocksteady.

"Beebop!" You gasped again.

"I AM NOT BEEBOP! THAT IS THE MOST STUPEDEST NAME EVER!" The hogman yelled in descust.

"Awe but I like it." You said.

"SHUT UP! YOU TALK TO MUCH!" His purple mohawk began to glow as he was about attack.

"NO!" Said a voice from behind causing you to jump.

"Tiger Claw!"

"So you do know us. That means you must know the turtles."

"No I don't- well i do but- "

"SILENCE!" He yelled and you started to back intoa dark alley.

"Really guys, bros, amegos, please lets talk about this." You began. "I told you I never meet the-" You were cut off when four figures landed infront of you. "Turtles?" You finished. 

"Well you meet us know!"Raph yelled.

Your mouth fell in amazment as you tried to hold in your fangirl instinks.

"TURTLES!" They gasped.

"Foot ninjas attack!" Tiger claw ordered.

You sat there in amazment wishing you had popcorn. It was a dream come true. When it was over and the turtles won. You slowly turned around and began to tiptoe away and climb the fence. (hair black=sneeky, lieing, or is trouble.)

"Oh no you don't!" You felt and arm wrap around your waist and your body being thrown over Raphs shoulder.

"Hay! Let me go!" You began to hit the back of his shell, causing him to roll his eyes in annoyance.

He jumped onto the fire eascape making your glasses fall off only for Leo to  catch them. He looked up and blushed when he saw your face. The Donnie and Mikey did the same.

"Dud, shes hot." Mikey whispered only to get a grunt and eye rolles from the others.

Raph cuntinued to carry you away with the others fallowing close behind." 

~MORE CLIFFHANGERS~

(How would you react to seeing the turtles?)