18: Be my Girlfriend ~Raph (part 2)

You and Raph where on the couch watching Zig and Sharko on your Netflix account (if you don't have one just pretend you do). You laughed as you watched Zig failing to get Marina again. Seriously he's never going to eat her. You felt Raph put his arm around you and you looked at him causing him to remove his arm and rub the back of his neck.

You took a sip of you (favorite Drink) and looked back to the TV. Raph came over to your home to hang out as he said. You both couldn't decide what to watch after the cartoon ended. Until you landed on your (favorite show). 

Raph sighed as he watched. 

You noticed that he seemed to be stress and you placed your hand on his shoulder. He jumped at your touch. "Raph are you okay?" You asked softly.

He sighed again. "(Y/N) I didn't come here just to hang out," He started to shake, "I wanted to ask you something..." 

"what is it Raph?" He seemed to be struggling to find words to speak. "Raph Its okay you can ask me anything." you've never seen him so flustered.

"Will you-" He choked, "Willyoubemygirlfriend."

"W-what?"

He sighed again. " What I'm trying to ask is... will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled and pulled him into a deep and his faced flushed making it his face match his mask. He pulled you into his lap deepening the kiss. 

"Yes."

(Do you play skylanders if you do whos your favorite?) ~Wolfgang is awesome~