12. Video games

Mikey led you to his room which was a complete mess. He rush around and picked things off his bed and carelessly tossed them to the grown, then made is bed. "Sorry about the mess," He said nervously. "Please have a seat."

You sat on his bed and he grabbed two x box remote controls and jump on the bed next to you, making you bounce. He handed you a remote that was not covered in pizza gress. It looked that like it was cleaned before you got it. It was covered in in soap and water. Making you tail appear.

"Oops, I must have forgot to dry it sorry." He smiled, worried you would be mad.

"It's okay I'll just play 'tail on.' " (reference to twin tails anime) you smiled at him. "So what game are we playing?"

"Mario cart," He said happily.

You began the game playing as your favorite character. Mikey played as Yoshi and you both began to race. Mikey and you were tied 3 to 3 wins.

"I have an idea how If I win you have to give me something," Mikey said happily.

"Okay but if I win you have to wear a dress and tell your brothers and Master Spliter, your a magical fairy princess and sing barney." You smirked.

Mikey got scared but agreed. You both turned to the game concentrating. Mikey took off ahead of you but you decided to take short cuts. You came close to the finish line when you got hit by a shell and Mikey won.

"YES I WON!" He jumped up on the bed and you sighed in defeat. You really wanted to see Mikey do your dare.

"So what do you-" You where cut off when he pressed his lips on yours. It was a long kiss and then he broke away.

"That's what I wanted." He smiled sheepishly and you smiled. Two minutes latter she found himself in the living room with a dress and makeup on. "(Y/N), WHY!" You held a camera and sat between Casey and Raph.

~CLIFFHANGER!!!!!~

(who is your favorite Mario character?) I like Bowser.