9. The Kiss

~BECAUSE YOU DEMAND MORE! HERE YOU GO!~(throws it at your face)~ (sorry these chapters will take longer than I thought I write better when I'm board and also stuff keep happening and I forget and have to do stuff.)~

You swam through the sewers for a while. Once you got tiered you pulled yourself up out of the water. Leo soon came out and hid in the shadows.

"So that's what she is hiding."

You steam your tail and walk into your layer. You walk inside as sit on your couch and lay back. "Nice place you got here." You jump up and turn to see Leo. Your hair became white. Leo Blushed at how your eyes began to sparkle when you looked at him. "May I sit down." You nodded your head and he sat next to you. "so your a mermaid." You nodded and looked away, your hair becoming a light pink. (Blushing) You saw him looking at you and you looked aback at him. "Were you always a mermaid?"

"No," you replied and looked away. "The kraag did this to me."

"(Y/N), Me and my brothers would like to help you." You smiled and nodded your head, looked up at him. You both seemed to lean closer to each other. You felt his breath on your face and your lips meet. You opened your eyes realizing what was happening and stood up, tripping and falling as you did. He looked at you a blush panted on his face.

He then stood up rubbing the back of his neck. Your face as redder than Raphs mask. He then helped you up. "lets go back to the lair the others are worried." You nodded your head as he picked you up bride style. Making you blush harder.

~You both arrive at the lair~

Leo set you down only to almost fall over when the orange turtle hugged you. Mikey turned to the others and stick out his tongue making Raph and Donnie blush and growl. Leo didn't mind he just went over to the TV with his fingers on his lips. Bushing at the thought.

You then explain to the other why you ran.

"Who so you a mermaid." Mikey sat at your feet and smiled.

Donnie sat to your left and said, "I would like to run some test on you mutagen latter." You nodded you head making him blush.

Raph sat on your right. You felt his arm go around you as the others left. You blushed at looked at him as he took began to blush. "You want to watch some TV." He asked handing you the remote. You nodded and put on the TV.

"Hey guy I brought pizza." You froze knowing who's voice that was. You turned and looked over Raph to see the redhead haired girl April and next to her was Cassie.

~Cliffhangers~

~Thanks to every one for the ideas I hope you liked the chapter~ Next Chapter 10.Time with Raph~

(What was going through your mind when Leo kissed you?)