10. Time with Raph

(sorry I'm late. I just got off the plane from Virgina to Florida)

You looked over you shoulder to see April. Next to her was Casey, they turned and looked at you as you sunk down. Your hair turning white.

"PIZZA!" Mikey yelled as her ran and grabbed the pizza from April and ran off.

"MIKEY!" Raph yelled but you put your hand on his shoulder and he calmed.

"Hey your (Y/N) right?" The red haired girl asked.

"Yes," you gave a small smile.

"Donnie told us about you."

"Really," you blushed and hair turned pink.

"Yeah, names Casey Jones," He smirked but Raph walked up to him.

"Back off Casey!" He growled causing you to giggle making Raph to blush.

"Whatever, lets go Mikey." Casey backed away and grabbed his skateboarded and Mikey. 

"But my pizza," Mikey whimpered which was adorable.

"I was nice meeting you (Y/N), I have to get back to training." She left with Splinter to the dojo. Leaving you and Raph.... alone.

You turned to the TV and Raph sat next to you. She scooted up to you making your hair turn pink again. "Hey my show is on," He took the remote and changed the channel. 

"HEY! I WAS WATCHING THAT!" You grabbed the remote from him.

"BUT I WANT TO WATCH MY SHOW!" He grabbed it from you and you both started to argue about the shows you wanted to watch. You then slipped and Raph landed on you and he hovered above you. You both blushed and he helped you up.

When you got up he grabbed your waist and pulled you close. You blushed harder and he brought his face closer when, "(Y/N) CAN YOU COME IN HERE I NEED TO RUN SOME TEST!" You heard Donnie's voice and Raph let you go rubbing the back of his neck.

"(Y/N) I-" You cut him off by kissing him then running to Donnie's lab. Leaving him in shock with his face flushed. He smiled an touched his lips where you kissed him. He then turned to the TV which was your favorite show and began to watch it.

~CLIFFHANGERS~ HAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

~sorry for the delay of this chapter~

(What is your favorite show and movie?)