6. The Media

"Wow! This is amazing!" 

"What is it Don?" Leo asked curiously.

"Last night I left the fish scale on this tab, but when I came back it became mutagen. 

"What!" Leo bent over him.

"Yes, but i don't know how. This is not your regular mutagen. Its blue." Donnie said while studying it.

"HAY GUYS! CHECK THIS OUT!" Mikey called from the other room.

Donnie and Leo walked out of the lab to see Raph and Splinter already there. "Leo, you have to see this." Raph kept his gaze on the TV.

"Here is the crime scene where the gang known as the Purple Dragons tried to steel a priceless gem. But in attempted a young girl saved the day. The girl was none other than Aquatia."

"Aquatia?" They all said.

"Whateves, I could have came up with a better name." The youngest turtle complained. " Like Aqua girl' or sea fish girl, or Girl-"

"MIKEY!" Yelled his brothers.

"This young teenage girl has saved the day again with her extraordinary powers to manipulate water!"

"HAY LOOK! THERE SHE IS!" Yelled a woman in the background. 

The news crew and people ran up to her. Surrounding her.

"Please, we've done more hero stuff than her and do we ever get any credit!" The muscular turtle  complained only to be hit in the head.

"Raphael! You are a ninja. Remember that." Said the large brown rat.

"Yes Master Splinter." He glared at Mikey who started to giggle.

"OUCH!" Mikey yelped after being slapped in the head by the hot-headed turtle. Splinter sighed and shook his head and resumed his gaze to the TV.

"Aquatia tell us how did you get these powers?"

The girl seemed to hesitate and back away. "I...ummm....I..."

"What made you want to use your powers for good?"

"Well I just wanted-" She didn't get to finish before she was asked another question.

"How does it feel to move water?"

"Well it-" her hair became a ghostly white (scared or nervous) as the questions continued. 

"Wow her hair changed colors." Mikey said in amazement.

"How very interesting." Splinter stroked his beard.

"I think we should find her and give her a pounding. She may be working for the Shredder or kraag."

"No Raph," Leo stated. "We should find her, but we need to see what she knows."

"Yes my sons," Splinter spoke up. "Find her, if she is as powerful as they say. Shredder will want her."

"I sensei!" They all said and ran out the lair.

~CLIFFHANGERS~

(how would you react to the media?)