14. Captured

The turtles slowly woke up to find them selves in individual cages. Over a large pool of mutagon. "Nice to see you finally woke up, Turtles."

"Shredder," They said in unison.

"What do you want from us," Leo said with venom in his voice.

"You know what I want," He spat at them.

"What is this the guessing game," Raph said angrily. "LET US GO!"

"No not until I get the girl!" He shouted back at him.

"Who (Y/N)," Donnie said.

"Yes your little mermaid friend."

"YOU CANT HAVE HER!" Shouted Mikey.

"Oh I will have her, Soon she will figure out that you all are missing and come looking for you all." He laughed. "She will be like a fish on a line." (PUN)

"She is stronger than she looks shedder," Leo growled.

"I'm well aware of that, That's why I sent Tiger claw after her, and another mutant, which is completely under my control. Thanks to the help of the kragga."

On in the field a person with large white shark fangs stood next to tiger claw. Her skin was gray and her eyes black. She had a shark fin on her back and the sides of her arms. They sat on the roof awaiting for you to come along. "Your doing a great job for your first day."

"Thanks," She grinned.

After your training with splinter you decided to look for the turtles when they landed in front of you. "Hey (Y/N), Long time no see."

"(B/F)!" (Best Friends name) You gasped.

"I'm glade you remembered me. Its nice to see you too." She smiled. "Well no time for talk. I have a job to do.

~CLIFFHANGER!!!~

(Reaction to seeing your Best friend and what is your best friends name?)