18. Be my Girlfriend ~ Leo (part 1)

~Chapter 18 I've decided will be done in 4 parts 19 with together forever which is what your kids are like~ order Leo, Raph, Mikey, then Donnie~ Read this one if you want to be end up with Leo~

Asleep in your part of the sewer in your blue and green bed. You slowly wake up with a stretch. You notice a note that was left on your night stand. 

'Meet me by the docks' 

Leo

You got dressed and jumped into your pool and swam out the whole into the ocean. You speed too the dock. Poking your head out of the water you see standing looking out to the moon making the water sparkle like if it was made of diamonds.

You swam to the deck and called out his name. "Oh (Y/N) y-your here." You could have sworn you heard him stutter. "There was something I wanted to ask you." He pulled you onto the deck and held his arm around your waist while the other was place under your tail holding you up.

"what is it Leo?" You said as your face flushed. 

"I-I l-love you and" He cleared his throat. "will you...will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and pressed your lips against his. Leo was shocked but slowly gave in and kissed back. 

"Yes."

(Raphs chapter will be done tonight while Mikey and Donnie will be done tomorrow. I need time to write this and come up with this. Anyway I hope you liked it.)

(Who loves the game Crash Bandicoot!? played it, Heard of it, have it, or watch someone play it?)