4. New home

Your heart raced as you looked around the room. The sound of the turtles feet got closer and closer. You then looked at the water held you breath and jumped in. 

"Dudes did you here that large splash." Said the orange one known as Michelangelo.

"Whatever it was it's gone now." Said the red one known as Raphael.

"Guys check this out." Said the purple one known as Donatello. He bent down and picked up one of your scales. 

"Is it fishface?" Asked the blue turtle known as Leonardo.

"No, fish face has red scales this one is blue." Donnie started to examine it."It might be a new mutant. I'll run some test." 

From under the water you watched them from the mucky water. You baby producted a barrier that protectsyou from the sewage. The orange one turned to see a figure in the water.

"DUDES LOOK! UNDER THE WATER!" 

The turned to where there younger brother was pointing only to see a splash of your tail as your dashed away. 

"IT WAS A MERMAID!" Mikey told them. The others laughed.

"Mikey there are no such thing as mermaids it's probably a large fishe mutant like fishfash." Donnie explained.

"I say we give it a massive betting." Raph slamed his fist into his palm.

"No," Leo turned to them. "We need to find this mutant. It might need are help and we need to keep it from harming others." 

~meanwhile~

You came out of the sewer water exhausted. You steamed your tail till it was dry and got up on your two legs. You explored the sewer until you found a hidden area.  It had a small pool that was connected to an underground tunnel to the ocean. The only way in on land was a large Crack in the wall which was covered by another brick wall. 

'It's not much but it's home.' You thought. Now it just needed was a litter decor. You then set your backpack on the ground and took out your money and headed to the city above.

~CLIFFHANGERS YEAH~