hii...

Hey guys!! After a looooong wait... nyways here is the frst chappy of my already hit book... and yes i m sure u'll love it

Sorry that i changed shraddha's name to arohi...but i think its a way more cute.. ;)

--arohi's pov--

"Bye.." and i waved a bye to my mom and dad as i was leaving for usa...i got admission in NTU ..of course i had to... i always dreamt of studying abroad so this was a dream come true for me...my dad had really been supportive for my studies...but i dont know why mom turned a little emotional...i got in the flight and had my seat...mom has been emotional since i have seen... anyhow...my frnd lives in usa and she has arranged a flat for me...but that flat is actully too big for me to live alone...and thats the reason i'll have to share it with a roomie....keeping all these things aside i took a quick nap..

As i woke up i realized we were about to reach there...and as we reached i helped out myself with the luggage .... from there i hired a cab (thats actully wt u say there a taxi) i called my frnd she told me the address and i told it to the driver....finally in almost hlf an hour i was there... i had to go to the fourth floor...quite high i know... i got down from the elevator and i could see my room... no no...just the gate.. i decided that i'll enter while my eyes closed .... just to surprice myself :p so i closed my eyes...opened the door with a slamm!! And started walkin while counting the steps... "one....two...three...fo.." i tripped over something..to my face...and as i got up opening my eyes i was shocked!! All things here and there!! A sock,a glove,a cap,a shirt,a bottle,cup,cushion and a hlf eaten pizza..ewww...i mean am i in the wrong place...but still i got up....and carefully walked to the sofa where i sat down... realizing that how much i hav to work to clean this mess .... i took out a bottle frm my bag and sipped up water......after a minute or two...i kept the bottle on the table and got up..but as i got up i saw someone standing just before me...i kept staring at him so that he moves...but he did nothing except for staring at me...after few seconds i forwarded my hand "hii...i m arohi...i guess u r my roommate...right?" He just didnt reply..so i took my hand back.. "theek h mat milao.."
He said in his deep voice "ye bottle yaha se hatao"

"Ohh...tumhe hindi aati h?"

"Kuch bol ke dikhau??"

"Umm..heheh...ni..bilkul ni tum kyu bologe..." i said as i found myslf stupid

"Wese ye bottle kyu hatau..yahi rakhi rehne do" i enquired

"Esa kachra mat felao yaha"

"KACHRA!? You mean ye kachra h? Or ye jo baaki saaman tune fela rakha h uska kya?? Pehle tum apna kachra kinare karo hmm...tabhi me krungi.." and i folded my arms and stood there staring at him...in turn he stared me so strangely as if he would kill me......at that tym i got scared and answered.. "theek h...shuru me hi kar deti hu..." i took my bottle and went to my room..at least it was clean...

I already have my 10 chappys written but... i think one or two chap a day would do it fyn..