chap 59

Continued in rv's pov:-

The nxt mrnng.. i found myslf in the sme room wd the same nurse as yesterday... she walked towards me... and after offering the pills asked-

"That patient in 509...do u knw her?"

"Nthing of ur cncrn " i murmered out of the grudge i held upon her fir parting me nd my arohi wn i needed her.. in fact she needed me..

the nurse simply ignored me again and left... again.. making my way through the corridoors making sure to stay away from every eye.. i reached to her room... arjun was here... but i saw him leaving.. maybe fr medicines.. as i walked to the door.. her dad stopped me...

"Raghu beta..? "

"Ji uncle boliye.."

"Mujhe pta chla tmhare or arohi k bare me... or mujhe pta h ye in sb baaton k lie sahi waqt nhi h.. lkin mujhe is bare me pta bi to hona chahiye tha ki meri beti kaha h.. kiske sath h "

"Haa uncle woh.. hm aapko sb btane hi wale the... par mene hi mna kr dia ..."

"Wese.. arohi k lie tm bht achhe ho.. aaj agr woh yaha hoti.. toh dono ko sath me khush krta.."

--pov ends--

A smile sprd acrss his face.. he knew wt he mnt.. so now they wont have to talk to her parents.. that was a kind of obstacle overcmed... he went inside the room as soon as the nurse stepped out...

He entered.... the stillness that occupied the room was beyond explaination... his arohi.. was lying there.. still unconsious.. as to wt ws happening...

{He moved further... kneeled down to her.. and kissed her forehead...
"Kl se ese hi leti h.. na meii fikr h.. na apne mumma papa ki... thoda sa toh soch leti...nhi socha na? Chl ab soch le... dekh.. zada tym mt lgana... bs jldi se itna soch le ki tujhe konsi dte psnd h... kuki uncle ji ne tere lie mujhr book kr dia h.. sunri h na tu?? Arohii... pls yr.. kch to bol de.. pls..."

Suddenly she started laughing.. really hard... and laghed.. and laughed... in midst of it she somehow managed to say..

"Kya yr rv... acha hua tm roz ni rote.. warna log has padte.. i mean juz luk at ur face yrr.. mzakk krri thi.. i m all fyn.. luk at me yr.."

" ye kya th!??"

"Bezzati?"

"to ab mai duniyawalo ko kya muh dikhaunga " he said dramatically..

"Dekho.. jo h wahi dikhana padega.. dusra muh hm log afford ni kr skte "
And they both laughed their hrts out...}

He stepped further... and the reallity struck him.. he had yet to go to her.. talk wd her.. nd she hadnt spoken yet.. it was a mere imagination... so he walked upto her.. in the similar manner.. he kneeled dwn beside her... carassed her hair and said..

"arohi... *sigh* ... u knw wt.. i m prfctly fyn.. but u r nt... or jb tm thk nhi ho... mujhe bilkul acha nhi lgra.. sb ekdum khali khali sa.... mene tmhe pehli bar ese dekha h.. or ye mujhse dekha ni ja ra... yrr.. kehdo ki yeh jhooth h "

His eyes waited upon her to say smthing.. to crack a joke.. or at least to mke fun of his condition.. but no use... she didnt even ripple under the bedcloth.. he held her hand in his... and continued..

"Ab toh... tere dad ne bi mujhe officially teri shadi me bula lia h.. ni ni.. waiter ni.. umm... arreh teri shadi mtlb meii shadi.. wese bi jo tera h woh mera h... h na??"

The stillness... was breathtaking.. rv cld nt bear it... so he lft the room... drct to his... by the nyt.. he was again lst in his thoughts abt her... wt wld hppn to hr... will she be alright? Will she speak? If yes then.. wt will she speak? Dud she hear wt i said?? Was she happy on that? Oh god.. its juz so difficult to knw abt the feelings of a prsn without his senses active..

At about midnyt... he hrd sum noise.. the nurse came in..

"Heyy? Is evrything alryt?"

"hm.. nthing of ur cncrn too.. its juz that a patient is suffering frm fluctuations in the hrt.. and is being transferred to the operatn threatre..."

"Fluctuations? Are they dangerous??" He tried his mind to be engrossed in sumthing else...

"Yep... last tym wn this happened in our hospital.. the patient died bcuz he did nt get the appropriate hrt fr transplant... juz a situatn wn a hrt stops wrking.. u see"

"Yes i do... but u hav any news of the patient in room no. 509??"

"thats the sme prsn m talking abt!!"

Probablely... the nxt chap.. will be the last chap... or maybe scnd last.. yrr suno sb.. 145 foll h.. 5 or a jao.. bs 150 is buk ki end tk.. dear silent readerss... pls tke prt nd lemme knw u do exsist... till thn.. see u tata bye bye 😚😚!!