4 years ago..

time flew swiftly and soon it was the day when... for the frst time.. exactly four years hence from today they met... obviously they wanted and were willing to celebrate that day... that turned out to be a reason for rv's leave from the office and arohi nt going to office with dad... It was almost 6pm wn rv called her up..

"Hey arohi?"

"Hm?"

"Yrr kitna tym or? Already 6 bj re h.. 10 bje k pele wapas bi ana h.. "

"haa bola na ari bs... kaha milna h?"

"Tu to apne ghr k neeche hi aja pls.."

"Nhhhi.... office ki parking me a jana"

"Arre yr.. chl thk.. par tu 30 min me a jaegi... "

"Haa promise.."

"Ok fyn.. by"

"Hm bye.. "

She hung up the call and hurriedly got into her footwear.. rushing to the office parking, she forgot about how she looked... only thing she cared abt was tht today.. she was going to be wd the one.. she truely loved... and had been with since the past four years...

It was almst 7 wn she reached there... rv was waiting there since more than an hour... and was really angry at her fr tht... but the excitemnt and anxiety abt the following tym... overrode everything... The next minute without any delay.. they were in the car.. arohi driving and rv next to her... the jrny began with a lot of talks.. as to abt wt to do nd where to go.. but in the other hlf an hour... they were singing along the radio and driving peacefully towards the gateway of india at the endd of marine drive...

For those who've nvr visited mumbai, marine drive is a spectacular roadline alongwith the sea.. specially at nyt wn it is considerably lit wd clrful lights... so they were driving... singing and driving... but... sumtyms its nt all so plsnt as it seems to be..

It was already getting dark....nd it was hard to drive.. but the lyts helped... still the nyt wnt well... rather... they returned almst an hr lte... it was almst 11 and they were in a hurry... so instead of taking the long route of ocean drive, they ran across the narrow streets... wch wr dark... pitch dark... it now got harder for her to drive.. rv even offerd to drive but she said-

"Ni tm rehndo tmhe to raste bi nhi pta h"

"But tu thkk gyi hogi.."

"Toh thakke to tm bhi hoge "

"Nup... look at my face yr .. mai abi bi ekdum fresh hu 😀"

"Haa bilkul bina iron ki shrt 😂"

"Ese kese bolri yr.. idhr dekh to sahi mujhe 😙"

She turned to him... and smiled... thn as she turned back...She saw a heavily loaded truck cming towards her..... her eyes widened... she turned speechless... all her senses gave up... wch rsltd in applying acc instead of brake and a thrashh!!

Hlw ppl!! 😁
Maafi chaie maafi... lte kafi tha.. but mai soch me pad gyi thi actullyy... so ab.. i m back... and m thinking ki... 4-5 chap me khtm ho jaegi... baki to sb prabhu ichha 😅😅