i knew itt...

As jennifer was about to tell her something about rv, kabir called out "arohi!" She stopped there and both of them ran upto the gate... seeing arohi there kabir asked... "arohi tum yaha ho? Mene tumhe poore ghr me dhoonda... koi nhi mila"

"Are yaar woh raghu ghr pe hi tha... pata nhi kaha gaya.." arohi said...

"Acha koi baat nhi... chalo chale"

"Aa...mm... kabir, i think me raghu ke saath hi adjust kar lungi" arohi said as now she was warned by two ppl...

Kabir ignored wt she said... he hld her hand and took her to the car she sat down on the seat next to the driver seat and kabir drove.. . Before he could move, arohi asked "ek minute ruko me raghu ko bye to bol du?"

"Koi zarurat nhi h ese logo ke paas jaane ki... mene kaha na mere saath chalo"

Arohi was sad but couldnt say anything as she was already sunkun in confusion! He drove away.... arohi mentally thought-

"Kya mujhe sach me iske saath jaana chahiye? Haa me bilkul sahi kar rahi hu... lkin jennifer ne bhi toh kuch soch kar mujhse bola hoga....lkin ho sakta h jenni usse mili hui ho!? Lkin firbhi mera dil keh raha h ki kabir sahi nhi h... bilkul nhi.... haa toh fir theek toh h ab toh mujhe pata chal hi gya ki ye galat insaan h.... lkin mere paas koi proof nhi h... lkin firbhi mujhe isse bachke rehna chaiye"

While she was thinking her trance was broken by kabir "arohi!? Kaha kho jaati ho... itni der se bula ra hu.."

"Wo bas me... kuch ni... koi prob?"

"wese ye btao... future ke baare me kya socha?"

"Zada kuch nhi... bas management ki degree lekar papa ke busniss me hlp krungi"

"Ni mera mtlb about ur marrige and all"

"Wt rubbish!"

"I was joking yaar" ;)

Kabir stopped the car and told her to get down but arohi lokked around and then asked "lkin yaha toh koi ghr nhi h..."

He turned her view towards a building with high lighting ....... seeing it arohi said "ye toh bar h!!"

"Haa pata h"

"Lkin ham toh tumhare ghr jaane wale the na?"

"Yaha mere kuch scul frnds mujhse milne aa rhe h...isliye... yaha se seedha ghr chalenge promise"

"Lkin mujhe bar me nhi jaana"

"Chalo na"

"Theek h... tum jao bar me chali apne ghr"

"Kese jaogi... tumhe toh rasta bhi nhi pata"

"Taxi"

"Itni raat me taxi... haha"

Arohi was now truely suspicious about kabir.... she thought that she should call raghu but she didnt have his number... so she got down... she was really going in a bar for the frst tym... she didnt ever wished to... the smell there.. the ppl there... ewww!!

Kabir made her sit on a corner table and seated himslf too then he called the waiter anf asked arohi..

"Tum kya logi"

"Kuch nhi pls"

"Yaha kuch nhi nhi milta"

"Kabir pls... ek toh wese bhi tum mujhe esi jagah laye ho... and u should know, i dont drink!!"

"Ok ok calm down...*to the waiter* two lemon soda pls"

Arohi saw kabir signalling the waiter.... now she couldnt bare itt... she stood up and tried to leave.. kabir stopped her "kaha jaa rahi ho"

"Mujhe yaha bilkul achha nhi lag ra"

"Offo... bas thodi der ki hi baat h"

Arohi sat down again... the waiter brought the drinks and kept it on the glass then he nodded to kabir... arohi got really feared.. she doubted that it was something in her drink.... as kabir and she were about to drink itt.... arohi popped up "kabir!!"

"Kya hua!?"

"Wo...wo kabir mujhe napkin laa do"

"Ok... abhi laya" as he got up and went to the counter for napkin arohi hurriedly exchanged their glasses.... he came and sat down.... he told her to drink it to avoid any suspension on her she gulped in two three sips... kabir finished his... after that kabir's head started paining... arohi stood up and said.. "dekha ... i knew itt.... mujhe pata tha ki tumne drink me kuch milaya hoga... itni bewkoof nhi hu me!!"

She left kabir still groaning in pain... as she exited the bar and walked some miles away from it,even her head started paining!! It was just bursting with pain.. she couldnt evn walk now... her eyes began drooping and she couldnt really understand wt on earth was wrong with her!! She walked a step or two then again stopped .... again she walked and then hld the street lamp to stand... she didnt know the way she had to go!? She couldnt walk! She couldnt stop... the a voice came "kaafi smart h tu... glass hi badal diye..." she turned and saw a person.... she couldnt see the face properly but recocnized him by his voice.. it was kabir "lkin me bhi bhot smart hu... drink dono glaas me thi.... me toh isse usual hu lkin mujhe pata tha... kisi first tym drink krne wale ke liye ye kaafi hoga"

"Tum...tum mere peeche kyu pade ho?" She stubbned

"Me peeche pada hu? Nhi toh... sabse pehle milne to tum hi aayi thi" he marched towards her...

"Kabir stop it... mujhe.. mujhe kahi nhi jaana.... tum jao m ghr chali jaungi" the world around her swayed....

"Kya stop it? Mene kiya hi kya h?"

Suddenly a byk rider came in super fast speed between them.. both of them were amazed... bcoz of his helmet, arohi couldnt see him but he said.. "arohi fatafat betho"

"Ni me nhi beth sakti" she said in a baby tone

"Ab kya hua!?"

"Ye tumhari sweetie h na... or ispe tumhare siva koi ni beth sakta?"

"Arre yarr... arohi tum betho chup chap "

"Ok.."

She sat down behind him and he drove her towards the house... kabir was still watching them helplessly....

Bas ye bta do... acha tha na?