better stay away...

It was morning now....arohi couldnt sleep last night...this was the second night she was not able to take a cmplete sleep.....however she woke up.. went to the kitchen, had a glass of water peacefully......when raghu came to her ...

"Me tumhare bathroom me naha lu?"

She gulped in the water and replied "haa theek h...lkin pehle mujhe naha lene do"

"Ok...mujhe bata dena jab ho jaye.." and he left... arohi went for a bath.....when she was gonna move out she realized that she didnt have the towel with her... she heard raghu call out "arohi ho gya?" So she asked him "yaar meri towel bed pe rakhi h...de do"

It was silence for some tym and after that he handed her his shirt!?

"Are ye kya de rhe ho mujhe towel chahiye.." and she returned it to him...

He handed her a towel...she got into the towel and came out... she saw raghu still standing there!

"Are yaar tum yahi khade ho?"

He stared at her which made her feel a bit awkward...and then she said "towel badi wali de dete...agar tumhe yahi khada hona tha toh"

"Geeli thi"

"Toh kuch or de dete"

"Shirt di thi"

"Arree yarr...ab jaoge??" And he went into the bathroom... as he came out he realized that she had already left for college.....

"Ladki pagal h...me bata raha hu agar me iske saath or kuch din raha na toh me bhi pagal ho jaunga.....lkin cute bhi h ;)"
He wondered...

--in the college--

It was break tym and arohi wanted to know about raghu as he said.....although she said that she wont belive anyone...but still .....she wanted to knw...

"Ye raghu h kon?" She asked saloni

"Tumhe nhi pata!? Acha h...tum uske baare me pata bhi mat karo.....mene aaj tak darr ki wajah se usse baat bhi nhi kri"

"Kyu? Esa kya h jo log usse itna drte h?"

"Poori baat toh mujhe bhi nhi pata...lkin shruti ka murder kiya tha usne...murderer h woh!! Pls arohi uske paas kabhi bhi mat jaana...."

"Jab tumhe poori baat nhi pata toh tum ye kyu keh rhi ho ki usse dur rehna?"

"Offo....chalo ..... ek insaan h jise poori baat pata h... " she took arohi to kabir again who was drinking water after playing basketball......as he turned and saw arohi,he greeted her

"Hi...tum arohi ho na jo us din mere paas aayi thi?"

"Yaa rite" arohi replied

"Koi kaam tha ya fir bewajah milne aa gyi? ;)"

Before arohi could say anything, saloni popped up "wo..ye raghu ke baare me janna chahti h... mujhe toh poori baat pata nhi thi toh socha ise tumhare paas le aau" arohi nodded

"Acha .... me batata hu aao pehle chal ke betho" he held arohi's hand and took her to an empty classroom...saloni followed them... he began ...

"Me ek ladki se pyaar krta tha uska naam tha shruti...bilkul tumhari tarah thi woh arohi... cute si ...bolti bhot thi.... ham dono yahi par mile the.... " he roamed about around arohi "fir ek din esa aaya ki hamari love story me villian aa gya ....raghu" arohi was shocked "usne meri shruti par itna torture kiya...itna pareshaan kiya....or aakhir me uska murder kar diya.." arohi got goosebumps on her....she couldnt just belive wt he said... then kabir kept his hand on her shoulder and said "meri maano...usse dur rehna... "

Arohi couldnt keep it and so said "room mate h woh mera"

They both looked at her.... she gulped.. then kabir said "no prob...tu aake mere ght pe reh le... but better stay away frm him.. kuch bhi kr sakta h woh"

"Ok...me do teen din me arrange krti hu" arohi said as she really couldnt dare to live with raghu now...

Chalo lets see kitne smart log bethe h yaha...answer my ques

Geography ko hindi me kya kehte h??